Second half thread: Wk 17 Dolphins at Bills (CBS)

Just now, whatdrought said:

Foster with a dislocated finger it looks like. Hopefully not broken. 

He looked to be in a lot of pain.  The trainers brought him to his knees while looking at the left hand.

2 minutes ago, JaCrispy said:

I wish my job allowed me to get high...

Edibles were the best invention of all time for the holidays (you know, in states like Vermont where that type of thing is legal).  Throw a Heady Topper on top and GO BILLS! ??

Edited by Heitz

10 minutes ago, Augie said:

The part that bothered me the most was the leg to the head as he went by. THAT was not incidental. There was intent in my mind. Dirty little ^&%$#

10 minutes ago, stevestojan said:

Likely for his own stupid protection. 

Oh, and he has a history of being a dirtbag. 

I agree and it was boarder line targeting. If they called it that way fine but they didn’t. 

Like you said probably his own his own safety and to keep the game from getting out of control. 

Just now, Nelius said:

This WGR broadcast is torture. If I have to hear that Cars 4 Kids serial killer jingle one more ***** time I'm hurling myself off the roof.

Try listening to the TV broadcast - you'll think of more imaginative ways to off yourself

• Awesome! (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Norcalbillsfan said:

So incredibly undisciplined to jump right there. Doesn't mean much right now cuz we are up. But games against the Patriots that's why we lose.

Well no, they don’t lose games to NE because of false starts. That kind of margin of victory isn’t due to procedure penalties. 

2 minutes ago, Nelius said:

This WGR broadcast is torture. If I have to hear that Cars 4 Kids serial killer jingle one more ***** time I'm hurling myself off the roof.

1, if you were paying attention, you would know it's K-A-R-S for Kids (with a K), 2. Hurt by a Kar, Call Willam Matar.

• Like (+1) 1