2nd half thread: Wk 16 Bills at Patriots, 1 pm on CBS

1 minute ago, popcornpam said:

Poor coaching

Not the brightest players.. I can almost guarantee you that the coaches were yelling at Croom to get down. When coaching you see this from pop warner all the way thru college, you always have players who carry the ball in one hand like a handle or who always struggle for more yards when they have the 1st down and don't need to fight for extra yardage. And yes, you are yelling at them to get the "F" down and take what the defense gave you. 

5 minutes ago, Augie said:

We all knew the OL and WR groups were weak. They are MUCH easier to find than the QB and THAT is why I’m encouraged. I’m looking beyond this year. 

Im looking at the GM and coach.  They have one year to fix the line and WRs.  Shouldn't be that hard.  :)

4 minutes ago, Bills Oil Company said:

Yes i do.   Watch his throws.   He's playing with the JV team.   F that - Jr High team.   I see bad routes, fumbles, drops, etc.  

He's making the right reads, using his eyes to move the defense, and placing the ball where only his receivers can get it.  Does he still make the occasional bonehead rookie throw? Of course.  If you can't see this, not sure what to tell you. 

Lol, you cant explain Picasso to a kindergartner with crayons. Just aint happening

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Niagara Dude said:

I told you guys,  Sean is  a loser,  even just before half with about 30 secs left.  Run out the clock,  loser

Get used to it.  The Bills’ absolute ceiling with this coach is 9-7.  He is completely overmatched against the better coaches in the league.  The sooner he is gone, the better.

1 minute ago, JerseyBills said:

Oh well. Missed FG. Missed p.i in end zone. Multiple drops near or in the end zone. Fumble inside the 10. Too many points left out there.. Next year there'll be a changing of the guard. 

I thought today was going to be the day, looks like we will have to wait until next year. We have to force them to throw though, this Run D is embarrassing.

1 minute ago, MrEpsYtown said:

I like Edmunds, but he is playing very soft. He's getting blocked and running away from linemen. He's a step slow. 

That comes from having to think instead of just reacting. I think the 20 YO rookie will grow into it, but I find no advantage in being miserable on purpose. Wait and see. 

5 minutes ago, Bills Oil Company said:

Yes i do.   Watch his throws.   He's playing with the JV team.   F that - Jr High team.   I see bad routes, fumbles, drops, etc.  

He's making the right reads, using his eyes to move the defense, and placing the ball where only his receivers can get it.  Does he still make the occasional bonehead rookie throw? Of course.  If you can't see this, not sure what to tell you. 

You make a good point.  The team sucks.