Chiefs release Kareem Hunt after video from February incident surfaces

YoloinOhio

whatever he gets, he's real lucky she didn't hit her head on the corner of that doorway. he could of been facing some real charges then.  so maybe he should consider not being a ***** and shoving females around and be thankful he will eventually see the field again after showing his ass like that.

22 minutes ago, Rocky Landing said:

This is a pretty bad.

However, it is no where near the level of Ray Rice. Hunt pushed someone into her, and they both went to the ground. Then, he kicked her over, but not with full force. Ray Rice knocked his fiancé out cold with a closed fist, full force, right to the head.

He should definitely be suspended, and I'm sure he will. But, the comparisons to Rice are spurious.

In other words, he’s just a bronze medalist in the woman assaulting competition and not a gold medalist like Rice.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

Just now, DaBillsFanSince1973 said:

whatever he gets, he's real lucky she didn't hit her head on the corner of that doorway. he could of been facing some real charges then.  so maybe he should consider not being a ***** and shoving females around and be thankful he will eventually see the field again after showing his ass like that.

Joe mixon’s video was like that too with the table 

• Thank you (+1) 1

18 minutes ago, Jerome007 said:

And that makes HER look much better?

What's with you seeing these classless gals as beyond reproach? They can be as bad as some men can be bad.

Woman hang around looking for men like Hunt all the time, and men like Hunt hang around looking for women like her to pick up all the time.,

Let me know when any of that justifies what happened because, honestly, it sounds just a little like "The slut probably deserved it."

• Thank you (+1) 2

24 minutes ago, Rocky Landing said:

This is a pretty bad.

However, it is no where near the level of Ray Rice. Hunt pushed someone into her, and they both went to the ground. Then, he kicked her over, but not with full force. Ray Rice knocked his fiancé out cold with a closed fist, full force, right to the head.

He should definitely be suspended, and I'm sure he will. But, the comparisons to Rice are spurious.

do two wrongs ever make a right?

1 hour ago, Jerome007 said:

Ha the usual Super White Knight virtue signaling and saying men should just get hit and do nothing. Did you watch the video? Hunt did act like a POS, but he didn't strike her(unless you count that weak kick) though the HARD push from behind against the guy that also took the woman down was overboard.

So, according to you, it would have been OK if only the guy had fallen? This "poor woman" that obviously is causing trouble and supposedly attacked another woman is immune because she has got a *****? I am FOR him being suspended, that was over the line, no doubt, if by the duration alone and him continuing on. But stop with the "women are precious little angels" crap! She wasn't exactly acting like a lady here! No it does NOT justify Hunt's overreaction. I'm just sick of this lack of common sense and "you never ever push or hit a woman" crap. And what Ray Rice did was waaaaayyy worse and truly "hitting a woman".

Yes, I am saying Hunt should have walked away and done nothing. I stand by my comment that there is never a time for a man to get violent with a woman. If that comment comes off as virtue signaling to you, I’d say you are the type of person who needs to re-examine your beliefs.

Just now, PeterDude said:

What does that have ANYTHING to do with what he said?

I was high man. had a lack of comprehension fart. I was reading in to it as both, regardless of level were wrong. whereas, his reference was that those who were comparing it to the rice incident are making a false comparison.

you okay with that pete?

10 minutes ago, GoBills808 said:

Got $$$ says each guy claiming it’s ok to hit women in this thread never had to fight someone twice their size and four times stronger. 

I never did go on looking to fight a guy twice my size either. Nor argue aggressively with one either. Funny that then you would most likely feel I was the dumbass and it was justified for Big Dude to push me down and teach me some life lessons. And before you put words in my mouth, I'm NOT saying it's the same thing, a man twice the size of another man or of a woman. Yes way worse in the second case, and one should show a lot more restraint, a lot more. I'm just against the no-nuanced stance of you "never hit a woman". It takes a lot to justify doing so but yes there are cases when it is justified. It doesn't mean I approve of what Hunt did in any way, he was not. You White Knights have no common sense. Thankfully courts handle this and not you guys.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Jerome007 said:

I never did go on looking to fight a guy twice my size either. Nor argue aggressively with one either. Funny that then you would most likely feel I was the dumbass and it was justified for Big Dude to push me down and teach me some life lessons. And before you put words in my mouth, I'm NOT saying it's the same thing, a man twice the size of another man or of a woman. Yes way worse in the second case, and one should show a lot more restraint, a lot more. I'm just against the no-nuanced stance of you "never hit a woman". It takes a lot to justify doing so but yes there are cases when it is justified. It doesn't mean I approve of what Hunt did in any way, he was not. You White Knights have no common sense. Thankfully courts handle this and not you guys.

The NFL, not the courts, will most likely handle this. The rest of your post is equally wrong.

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

He is a big part of Kansas City's production

Is Rome about to fall?

Ware filled in admirably in 2016 due to injury. Small guy, but can run well and catch. Tyreek Hill would be a much, much bigger loss IMO. I think they'll be fine.

Edited by Golden Goat
corrected the year

2 minutes ago, Returntoglory said:

What a POS! NO WAY he gets out of this. It will be interesting to see the position the players union takes on this. Unbelievable! ?

I'm hearing 2 weeks. If true could see the players union just keeping shut lol.. for better or worse.. well worse lol

• Like (+1) 1
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, Alphadawg7 said:

I am VERY against laying hands on a female.  But I do have to disagree here with the generalization of this.  Its easy to say these things, but when a female is literally laying hands on you, nobody is just going to put their hands behind their back and let her keep going without restraint.

Multiple times she came at him and others.  He pushed her back multiple times, she keeps instigating.  We are all human beings, we cant just say well she's a girl so he has to just let her attack and him not try and defend the action.  He could have easily fought back with real force, but he didn't.  He pushed her away while others got in middle to keep separating it and she came back multiple times.  Not like he knocked her out or punched her in the face.  And she had MANY times to leave, she's in a hall way of a hotel and could have just left for good.  They were trying to make her leave and she wouldnt in fact.  

So there is more to this than just treating Hunt like a monster who assaulted a woman the way TMZ is trying to paint it.

He could have taken his girlfriend and WALKED AWAY.

Just saying.

• Like (+1) 1

I would have walked away, but the woman put her hands on him.

The woman had no right putting her hands on him, so something should happen with her too.

But no, she will get away Scott free, while Hunt faces the severe backlash, unjust or not.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, njbuff said:

The woman had no right putting her hands on him, so something should happen with her too.

But no, she will get away Scott free, while Hunt faces the severe backlash, unjust or not.

If her employer wishes to punish her for embarrassing them, I’m sure they can. 

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, njbuff said:

I don't know about you, but I was raised to never lay hands on a woman. I was MARRIED to a violent woman. She'd hit me, throw crap at me, curse at me, get in my face. And not ONCE in  FIFTEEN YEARS did I ever lay a finger on her. I'd walk out the house, get in the car and drive somewhere if it got bad. If it wasn't too bad, I'd go to another room.

THERE IS NEVER A GOOD REASON FOR A MAN TO HIT A WOMAN.

Ever.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, njbuff said:

Clearly, you were raised with a different set of values than most of the gentlemen on this board.

14 minutes ago, njbuff said:

Like I said, I’d walk away, but every man reacts differently and sometimes in a way that will get you in a lot of trouble.

But there is no excuse for a woman to start something by getting physical with a man.

Did you even watch the video?  Hunt shoved her first.

Edited by The Senator
  • Like (+1) 1

21 minutes ago, Joe in Winslow said:

I don't know about you, but I was raised to never lay hands on a woman. I was MARRIED to a violent woman. She'd hit me, throw crap at me, curse at me, get in my face. And not ONCE in  FIFTEEN YEARS did I ever lay a finger on her. I'd walk out the house, get in the car and drive somewhere if it got bad. If it wasn't too bad, I'd go to another room.

THERE IS NEVER A GOOD REASON FOR A MAN TO HIT A WOMAN.

Ever.

I'm going to agree with njbuff on this one. The reason why women think they can abuse men is because of the whole "never hit a woman" rule. They think they're invincible and can go after men because of it. 

Why is she trying to fight him knowing he could hurt her? If that were a smaller man who did that and he got his ass kicked everyone would say the guy deserved it and probably be cheering it. Hell when IK Enemkpali broke Geno Smith's jaw everyone thought it was the greatest thing ever. Why is violence towards men accepted? 

• Thank you (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, The Senator said:

Clearly, you were raised with a different set of values than most of the gentlemen on this board.

Did you even watch the video?  Hunt shoved her first.

If that’s the case, I take it all back.

I was under the impression she put her hands on him first.

But does the video tell the whole story?