Chiefs release Kareem Hunt after video from February incident surfaces

YoloinOhio

1 minute ago, peace out said:

Engrave this on your tombstone.

Your wife and mother will be proud.

You are so brave. So enlightened. So manly.

I will engrave all my TBD posts on my tombstone. It'll be a long one. Like if you listed all your virtues.

I and other posters bring up nuanced points. You pinpoint only what you want to make yourself feel good. Bravo. Now reply all you want.

• Like (+1) 2

23 minutes ago, PatsFanNH said:

Damn! Who cares what she called him?  Simple fact is he is a big dude and was no need touch her. Just WALK AWAY! Why do so many pro athletes seem to stupid do the most common sense thing! 

I am VERY against laying hands on a female.  But I do have to disagree here with the generalization of this.  Its easy to say these things, but when a female is literally laying hands on you, nobody is just going to put their hands behind their back and let her keep going without restraint.

Multiple times she came at him and others.  He pushed her back multiple times, she keeps instigating.  We are all human beings, we cant just say well she's a girl so he has to just let her attack and him not try and defend the action.  He could have easily fought back with real force, but he didn't.  He pushed her away while others got in middle to keep separating it and she came back multiple times.  Not like he knocked her out or punched her in the face.  And she had MANY times to leave, she's in a hall way of a hotel and could have just left for good.  They were trying to make her leave and she wouldnt in fact.  

So there is more to this than just treating Hunt like a monster who assaulted a woman the way TMZ is trying to paint it.

Edited by Alphadawg7
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

30 minutes ago, Jerome007 said:

The "kick" is so mild it doesn't deserve a special mention, no need to be ridiculous! What he did put together certainly does though.

And some of your seriously equate this with Ray Rice KOing his GF with a powerful left hook and dragging her unconscious body? Really?

He'll get 6 games or the like though I wish the courts would hand down the sentences, not the NFL. He sure can forget about sponsorship money too.

And why does this comes out now? 

The NFL suspends players for rules infractions.  The courts don't.

26 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

Already been investigated with no charges filed and he didn't precipitate the incident. 

No charges are needed for suspension.  You know that.

Just now, Alphadawg7 said:

I am VERY against laying hands on a female.  But I do have to disagree here with the generalization of this.  Its easy to say these things, but when a female is literally laying hands on you, nobody is just going to out their hands behind their back and let her keep going without restraint.

Multiple times she came at him and others.  He pushed her back multiple times, she keeps instigating.  We are all human beings, we cant just say well she's a girl so he has to just let her attack and him not try and defend the action.  He could have easily fought back with real force, but he didn't.  He pushed her away while others got in middle to keep separating it and she came back multiple times.  Not like he knocked her out or punched her in the face.  And she had MANY times to leave, she's in a hall way of a hotel and could have just left for good.  They were trying to make her leave and she wouldnt in fact.  

So there is more to this than just treating Hunt like a monster who assaulted a woman the way TMZ is trying to paint it.

I fully agree but try explaining that to the White Knights on here. According to them you sir are OK with beating up women, you POS! (Nuance ain't exactly their strong point)

• Like (+1) 1

28 minutes ago, Not at the table Karlos said:

Are you on drugs? Ray knocked the girl out and dragged her around. Kareem pushed her away and pushed some guy. Some of these takes are moronic

Did you watch the entire video? I'm not sure how you only got "Kareem pushed her away and pushed some guy" from that video. The kick at the end to push her over after she was run into a wall and squatting down in a daze was the cherry on top. SMH

3 minutes ago, TheTruthHurts said:

It's exactly the same. Only difference is Ray didn't have his teammates there to hold him back. Hunt still beats her up. 

Where in this video was someone beaten up? It was some pushing here and there until the girl pushed a guy into Kareem and he pushed the guy back. Do you think that was Kareem that was pushed into the girl taking her to ground? 

I go through my life without ever having an opportunity to even get close to beating a woman, or another human at all.

These players are doing something wrong to always be getting into situations like this.

Easy fix: Stop partying. Stop drinking excessively. Stop staying out late. Stop doing drugs. Stop hanging out with trashy people. Be adults. 99% of your problems amd drama will go away like magic.

• Thank you (+1) 4

Just now, Buffalo_Gal said:

Did you watch the entire video? I'm not sure how you only got "Kareem pushed her away and pushed some guy" from that video. The kick at the end to push her over after she was run into a wall and squatting down in a daze was the cherry on top. SMH

She got what she came looking for. Smfh

Just now, 26CornerBlitz said:

You are blind. She received a light kick in the leg and nothing else as far as contact between Hunt and the woman. 

Light kick? Lol. For one thing it was the final act, which makes it worse. He wanted at her in the worst way. It was premeditated. 

1 minute ago, Not at the table Karlos said:

She got what she came looking for. Smfh

Ray Rice's girl went harder at him. 

31 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

Lotta drama mommas on TSW. :lol:

Says the guy that once accused the national anthem of being racist :lol:

I'm just chiding you bro; you left it open ;)

I do think that Hunt should face discipline--he went after that girl aggressively; not okay.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

Just now, TheTruthHurts said:

Light kick? Lol. For one thing it was the final act, which makes it worse. He wanted at her in the worst way. It was premeditated. 

I don't care what he wanted. What actually happened is what we're talking about and the cops looked at everything with no charges filed. You're being dramatic. 

• Like (+1) 1

I mean if the alleged reason he kicked her out isn't disgusting enough (not putting out for one of his crew)... then he proceeds to try to physically fight her. I mean, someone in the thread said this was weak but I see multiple people holding him back and he still manages to inflict some damage. Imagine if it was just him and her.

Just now, thebandit27 said:

Says the guy that once accused the national anthem of being racist :lol:

I'm just chiding you bro; you left it open ;)

I do think that Hunt should face discipline--he went after that girl aggressively; not okay.

I rightly said the author was racist and he was.  Get it right!

3 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

Yes, you are right... all women go out expecting to be tackled by bodyguards/men/NFL players into a wall and then kicked when down.  {insert HUGE sarcasm tag}

What an idiotic reply. Watch the video that you questioned if i watched. You conveniently leave out the part where she came up to him instigating the entire thing. She came up to him first and kept coming. She pushed the guy into hunt that got pushed into her. Then got a love tap in the leg by hunt at the end. 

2 minutes ago, TheTruthHurts said:

No charges? I wonder why? If they wanted charges they could have. 

Charges for what? A few pushes and lightly tapping someone with your leg. 

Edited by Not at the table Karlos

12 minutes ago, Bray Wyatt said:

I generally agree with your post, but the bolded is not correct, he walks up an intentionally kicks her after she is crouched down

Edit: Not sure if you were referring to Hunt's contact with her or overall, I took your statement to mean contact with Hunt

I meant the most significant physical contact on her was incidental when the guy fell into her, she hit the wall pretty hard.  The kick to me seemed more of a shove rather than a kick to hurt or do damage.  She definitely was hurt more on the fall is really all I was speaking about.  Hunt didn't really assault her in a damaging way like the way Rice defended him self hitting his girlfriend.