Chiefs release Kareem Hunt after video from February incident surfaces

YoloinOhio

It’s being called a “brutal” attack. It’s far from brutal.

i don’t condone it, but this isn’t Ray Rice knockout drag out! He shoves her, she punches him. He shoved a man knocking other over.

It looks as if one of the women tried to steal something cause one of his friends snatches something back. And Hunt kicks her in the butt.

This is not Ray Rice. It a bunch of young drunk adults that had too much to drink arguing and getting out of control. All of them are idiots... but I don’t think this is a legit ray rice type “brutal” attack.  It’s almost laughable 

• Like (+1) 3

8 minutes ago, Augie said:

And the Patriots REJOICE! They held that video until just the right time to rock the boat! They are the masters of video fun and games! 

Who do you think was videoing it? Probably the same guy who video's Spygate! Pats have a bunch of directors and videographers on staff I bet.........

• Haha (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, The Senator said:

Weak kick?  She’s a woman, kicked by a 200+ pound guy, hard enough to knock her over.

How bout we have Hunt re-create the kick, with you as the dummy?

Dude could have stayed in his room, door locked, and called security to remove her from the premises.  Instead, hotshot punk chose to come out in the hall, and provoke the entire incident.

You think this is the first time he’s struck a woman???  Wake up!

Drunk and squatting like that, a slight breeze could have knocked her over. 

He was stupid and it cost him his job. That is very fair retribution. He can take the rest of the year off and think about what he had done. Maybe he won’t do it again. I’m just saying, this is far from an assault that looks prosecutable. 

Edited by Bills2ref
  • Like (+1) 3

11 minutes ago, jrober38 said:

I don't see how that's possible.

It simply doesn't make any sense that they never asked for the various security footage available and didn't have enough sway or $$$ to get a copy. 

The hotel has a corporate policy to not release security footage unless requested by law enforcement. They don't sell it for any amount of money.

An NFL organization is not going to go the TMZ/paparazzi route and bribe a security guard with a bundle of cash to get a copy.

• Like (+1) 2

6 minutes ago, Bills2ref said:

Drunk and squatting like that, a slight breeze could have knocked her over. I wasn’t aware anyone else alleged domestic violence against Hunt, please enlighten me. This very well could be the first time that he has lightly kicked a squatting drunk who then fell over. 

As far as a I know, being drunk is not a crime - they were all drunk.  She was squatting because her head had just been driven into the wall.

How bout some drives your head into a wall, then, while you’re disoriented and trying to recover, a 200 pound thug kicks you in the ribs?

You’re just not the sharpest knife in the drawer, are you.

Edited by The Senator

3 minutes ago, The Senator said:

Yeah, I really feel for him - especially since it happened in February and he thought he ‘d

gotten away with it,  Poor poor Hunt. 

I’ll get flamed for this, but I do feel for anyone who could be so sick that they could do stuff like this. It wasn’t Ray Rice, but it’s still despicable behavior. What happened to you to make you think this was acceptable? Who knows where this frame of mind comes from?  It doesn’t excuse ANYTHING, but to me it’s sad that people can be so messed up. That goes for anybody. 

Again, it’s reprehensible behavior and he needs to face everything coming to him. It’s just sad in so many ways. 

Please save the rants about how evil he is. I’m not defending the guy, just looking at the big picture. It’s sad all around. Everybody loses here. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, DabillsDaBillsDaBills said:

Couple thoughts

1) The NFL only cares about domestic violence when the video leaks

2) This wasn't as bad as Ray Rice 

3) The Bills should try and sign him

If the Bills don't sign him as a punter, the Redskins will sign him.  

Edited by Irv

7 minutes ago, Bills2ref said:

Drunk and squatting like that, a slight breeze could have knocked her over. 

He was stupid and it cost him his job. That is very fair retribution. He can take the rest of the year off and think about what he had done. Maybe he won’t do it again. I’m just saying, this is far from an assault that looks prosecutable. 

I’d say this sums it up rather well.