Week 10 Bills @ Jets first half thread

1 minute ago, PetermanThrew5Picks said:

I mean he's doing better by that logic. Career Renaissance with a team virtually opposite in weapons? Sign me up.

Its one game against a bad team, sometimes these fluky things happen. The Bills as a whole have come out great and the Jets have come out flat, these things happen. Its best to not be a prisoner of the moment. If Barkley is playing even just competent I don't bring Allen back until after the Jacksonville game.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, billsfan89 said:

Its one game against a bad team, sometimes these fluky things happen. The Bills as a whole have come out great and the Jets have come out flat, these things happen. Its best to not be a prisoner of the moment. If Barkley is playing even just competent I don't bring Allen back until after the Jacksonville game.

I remember the Bills flying high at 5-2 last year and rolled into MetLife on TNF and got smushed by a 2 win Jets team. Division game are what they are.

Edited by YoloinOhio
  • Like (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, PetermanThrew5Picks said:

If the plan was not playing JA too early behind a competent vet backup and we've seen 1 game of Barkley being just that.. why not get back to that plan and see what Barkley has seeing as we are not playing for anything.

But I personally want to start Allen as much as possible when healthy just to know. And with all our cap we talk about, why not keep Barkley for another year as opposed to going back to the next offseason with Peterman and JA (I'd be livid). I'm alright if they find another vet in FA they want but we need someone like that and Barkley's finally meeting the bill.. for 1 half thus far lol.

Because some people have watched more than 20 mins of Barkley and (hopefully) realize he’s not the guy

2 minutes ago, billsfan89 said:

For sure. I really want to see more Barkley though that's for sure