Amari Cooper Traded To Dallas

sven233

ig: josinaandersonVerified account @JosinaAnderson

Breaking: A source tells me that WR Amari Cooper will be traded to the Dallas #Cowboys.

I will be very interested to see the compensation.  He's a guy that had a couple great years and has battled the ball a bit recently.  Still super young and talented.  Depending on the price, he's a guy that I would have wanted the Bills to look at.

UPDATE:  Traded straight up for a 1st Round Pick in 2019.  I like Cooper, but not for that price........

Edited by sven233
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Sad 2
  • Haha (+1) 2

This makes it more like McCoy is headed to Philly and less likely Benjamin is going anywhere. Getting rid of McCoys contract for next year should be priority number 1. Ivory and Murphy proved yesterday there is no reason to spend a fortune on a running back.

• Like (+1) 3

2 minutes ago, BuffaloBaumer said:

Derek Carr to Buffalo next please

I like the idea, generally, but I think they will want too much for a guy I fundamentally don't believe in.  Don't think he can be a long term solution so he wouldn't justify the price.

A 1st round pick for Cooper, on the Bills, would have made zero sense.

2 minutes ago, Kevin1778 said:

This makes it more like McCoy is headed to Philly and less likely Benjamin is going anywhere. Getting rid of McCoys contract for next year should be priority number 1. Ivory and Murphy proved yesterday there is no reason to spend a fortune on a running back.

Not even Gurley? Would you have paid for Thurman back then? 

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Bangarang said:

I wouldn’t want him to trade what looks like a top 5 pick for Cooper.

Agreed. I thought it was for a 2nd round pick. No way our first is worth Cooper. 

Gruden is stocking up on 1st round picks. 3 first round picks for the raiders next year??? ?

I do wonder what they would want for Carr.  While he's not a great QB by any means, he is WAY better than anything we have.  A guy like him would allow Allen to take a step back for a bit and develop.  His price tag is high, though.  He's not the perfect QB for us, but I would kick the tires to see what it may take.

• Like (+1) 1

Glad we didn’t do that if it meant s 1st rd pick! No way, maybe for Julio Jones. 

If they follow the pattern they used with the Mack trade, they may have only been willing to trade him out of conference

2 minutes ago, Kirby Jackson said:

The Raiders have their pick, Dallas’ pick and Chcago’s pick. They are going to Ben interesting come draft day. 

Well they won’t be needing to trade down. Welcome to Vegas, Nick Bosa!

• Like (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, Fadingpain said:

I like the idea, generally, but I think they will want too much for a guy I fundamentally don't believe in.  Don't think he can be a long term solution so he wouldn't justify the price.

A 1st round pick for Cooper, on the Bills, would have made zero sense.

He will end up going to Jax or the Giants I'm sure