2nd half thread: Bills at Colts 1 pm on CBS

Just now, Fadingpain said:

Totally agree, but if Pegula doesn't know that, we probably aren't going to end up with that.  

We could, by mistake, but it would help if Pegula wasn't the lowest information sports fan you've ever known of.

It really is a shame we have an owner who has no knowledge of the teams he owns. He just listens to his “yesmen”   

This owner is just a pile of money, nothing more. 

His personality is like watching paint dry. 

5 minutes ago, Nelius said:

Seems to be the latter. I want McDermott to make the tough decisions and stir things up, but hell, Peterman's still on the damn team. I'm starting to doubt that McD has what it takes.

....didn't we go through the same "loyalty issue" with Dopie Dickie Jauron?.....Jauron's loyalty was to vets versus testing rooks (HINT" FredEx on the pine in favor of Anthony "The Caboose" Johnson).....Peterman is obviously NOT a vet but the same blind loyalty is similar and disturbing.....only a sadistic POS would hope and pray a 5th rounder like Peterman chasing the ultimate NFL QB dream fails....at the same time, McBeane has a staff of 17+ comprised of many former NFL Personnel Directors or Directors of Pro Personnel ALL on Pegula's nickel....if THAT gang can't see what they have, we have BIGGER problems.....they are the same ones responsiblg for 2019 draft and FA signings, right?.........

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, stony said:

Andrew Luck is one handsome SOB

I always laughed at the MNF opening two years ago where they had all these glamour shots of the league's QBs. Whenever Luck was featured, it was from behind, while wearing a helmet. :lol: 

It reminded me of the promotional footage in A League of Their Own when they'd show Marla Hooch - from WAAAAY far away. 

Related image 

• Like (+1) 1