Bills 13 Titans 12 Postgame Thread

1 minute ago, JerseyBills said:

Hau$ch has ice in his veins. How did Sea let him go? Was a beast there too during their sb years

Good example of why most playoff teams have + kickers.  Most underrated position in football.

• Like (+1) 3

Last three games 40 points 40 points against.  The team is growing.  Passing game needs a lot of work.  The running game is their bread and butter.  Defense is starting to click.  Good tough and hard fought win.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Domdab99 said:

Give a game ball to Ivory. That's a tough SOB

As good as the defense played, as good as the O line played, as the Bills RBs played.

Game ball goes to Brian Daboll for finally utilizing his best players on offense in Shady, Ivory and not asking Allen to carry the team.

• Like (+1) 7
  • Thank you (+1) 2

I JUST WANT TO SAY I'M HAPPY JOE TO PREEMPTIVELY RESPOND TO YOUR INEVITABLE GLEE AT HOW ALL THE "HATERS OUT THERE DOUBTING THE PROCESS" GET THAT THROUGH YOUR THICK SKULL. GAME WAS AN EMOTIONAL ROLLERCOASTER AND WE WON! AND WE PLAYED A GAME WITH A PERFORMANCE THAT SHOWS WE CAN COMPETE WITH ANYBODY. ONE OF MY FAVORITE GAMES IN A VERY LONG TIME. WAY MORE IMPLICATIONS IN IT THAN THE VIKINGS GAME. 

everybody wait for Joe to post with Glee about how stupid half of TBD is. It's.. inevitable