Complete Board Implosion

H2o

Fire Beane, fire McDermott, worst team ever, trade McCoy, there's a line waiting for a turn at the Pat Mahomes "glory hole", the sky is falling, the volcano is about to go off at Yellowstone, and the west coast is about to fall off into the Pacific. It's week one for God's sake. The board may be hard to deal with this year. 

• Like (+1) 8
  • Sad 1
  • Haha (+1) 5
  • Thank you (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, H2o said:

Fire Beane, fire McDermott, worst team ever, trade McCoy, there's a line waiting for a turn at the Pat Mahomes "glory hole", the sky is falling, the volcano is about to go off at Yellowstone, and the west coast is about to fall off into the Pacific. It's week one for God's sake. The board may be hard to deal with this year. 

Actually that is standard procedure for this board.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 3

3 minutes ago, H2o said:

it's hard every year :D

Trusting the Process.

4 minutes ago, H2o said:

LOL have another beer.

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, H2o said:

and so will this team...how do you come out of camp and practice so unprepared to play?

• Like (+1) 2

5 minutes ago, H2o said:

Sounds like a typical Sunday afternoon...

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

7 minutes ago, H2o said:

There are people like you every season...   Dude, the Bills suck :)  There was no silver lining, at all.

Edited by PeterDude
  • Like (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, H2o said:

At the same time it is still more civil than a couple generations ago when guys across WNY in various drinking establishments were beating the crap out of each other after a bad loss.  As bad as I need distractions from real life lately I am giving serious thought to taking some time off from here.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, PeterDude said:

"It's only one game"

"It's only week 6"

It's only...  nevermind, Bills suck"

I said in the season expectations thread I didn't expect much this year. I just want to see growth from the young players because we do have what could make a foundational core group. 

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, H2o said:

I said in the season expectations thread I didn't expect much this year. I just want to see growth from the young players because we do have what could make a foundational core group. 

Alright, makes sense to me. I feel kind of the same. I expected a loss today, but not this bad.

1 minute ago, PeterDude said:

Alright, makes sense to me. I feel kind of the same. I expected a loss today, but not this bad.

No, I did not expect to get mopped like this either my friend. I also expected Peterman to at least be serviceable. I was wrong. 

The team was obliterated on all levels today. I think people can vent a little. I get that some reaction was over the top but nothing I saw today gives me optimism for the next game. It was brutal. It wasn't fun watching the Ravens yuck it up on the sidelines.