Bills vs. Ravens: 1st Half Game Day Thread

26CornerBlitz

Well, that was more brutal than I could have imagined... 

the announcer said said that was the first time in Baltimore’s history that they held a team to 0 first downs in the first half. 

And mind you, they’ve won 2 Super Bowls... 

Edited by BillsFan4

2 minutes ago, Doc Brown said:

The offensive line hasn't been terrible.  Peterman's had time.

He has had time in a few drop backs but they have been horrible. So many penalties, which kill drives, and no room to run. Not sure how you can claim they haven’t been bad.

1 minute ago, Wayne Cubed said:

He's not even the worst of 32... he's the worst of probably 42ish. There are probably 41 guys that can play QB better than NP can, who are in the league right now. Either backup or starter.

Yes. Literally no other team in the league would be starting him. It's baffling me honestly

Just now, BillsFan4 said:

the announcer said said that was the first time in Baltimore’s history that they held a team to 0 first downs in the first half. 

Hasn't happen in the NFL in over 52 years for any team. 

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, MDH said:

He has had time in a few drop backs but they have been horrible. So many penalties, which kill drives, and no room to run. Not sure how you can claim they haven’t been bad.

THey haven't been bad in pass protection. He's had time to throw. There was one pass play where they were in his face. He's rushed throws, made bad throws and panicked. He's been bad.

Just now, Nitro said:

Tyrod is using his legs to score for Cleveland. 

Listen, I bet serious money on Clevo to make the playoffs this year but I’m not feeling good about it.

Tyrod has been awful today. Cleveland should be winning, seriously.

Why do front offices and coaches hitch themselves to a guy????? Peterman sucks. He absolutely sucks. He has always sucked. He continues to suck. And will always suck.  But, they'll continue to talk about his mental resolve and toughness.

Let Peterman go. The team will NEVER play behind him. Why should they????? Regardless how they play, Peterman will never put them in a position to win.  

Great, time to go sell Life Insurance Peterman.  You absolutely SUCK at football.

Holy $#it, where's the Tylenol??????

Edited by KellyToTasker

1 minute ago, HappyDays said:

Only a little worse than Deshaun Watson who a bunch of people on this board have criticized McBeane for not drafting.

which is always funny cuz McBeane wasnt here for the Watson draft .    gotta love the armchair GMs around here.

Edited by bigduke6

3 minutes ago, BillsFan4 said:

1st half, how bout the entire game.