Bills vs. Ravens: 1st Half Game Day Thread

26CornerBlitz

McDermott making a good case for him never being anything but a DC ever again.  He inherited a top ten offense and has systematically run it into the ground with help from the rest of the Bill's organization.  All those picks and cap space and we have a "project QB" with a cannon arm and unproven ability to run an NFL offense who after being drafted top ten is not even ready to start.  Even if he was the rest our offensive personal is so bad we have to wonder if we wouldn't ruin him just because everything around him is so bad.  Then to add to that we brought in an unproven and (when he had the chance) ineffective OC to "coach him up".  All the makings of a dumpster fire.   Best case scenario we get a bunch more picks to throw into the abyss next year.

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, HappyDays said:

I would rather watch the worst QB in the league than the 25th QB in the league. That's why we traded Tyrod. There's no value in that.

There is the worst QB in the league and then there is a guy who has no business being in the league. 

1 minute ago, Maine-iac said:

McDermott making a good case for him never being anything but a DC ever again.  He inherited a top ten offense and has systematically run it into the ground with help from the rest of the Bill's organization.  All those picks and cap space and we have a "project QB" with a cannon arm and unproven ability to run an NFL offense who after being drafted top ten is not even ready to start.  Even if he was the rest our offensive personal is so bad we have to wonder if we wouldn't ruin him just because everything around him is so bad.  Then to add to that we brought in an unproven and (when he had the chance) ineffective OC to "coach him up".  All the makings of a dumpster fire.   Best case scenario we get a bunch more picks to throw into the abyss next year.

Inherited a top ten offense?

2 minutes ago, Paulus said:

Ravens to start their practice squad players in half number two.

Exactly. Trick them into playing their backups in the second half and chain the lockerroom door shut so that their starters can't get back onto the field when the Bills start playing like an NFL team.

This is what happens when you ship out all your proven talent and highly selected players for !@#$ing nothing.

You field a college team then do some presser and talk about fight and process and faith and pride. I've seen the book on this !@#$ing clown. If Allen doesn't come in I know what's up. That's them holding back their secret weapon who needs to develop while they remain employed.

Cordy, Sammy, Darby, Gaines, woods, Goodwin, tyrod, dareus... None of these guys could help this !@#$in team? Who have they replaced them with?

Peterman, zay, Benjamin, a much shittier Gaines and a guy they didn't dress, Starr

They !@#$in blow. They won with one of Whaleys poorer teams. 

Edited by Ol Dirty B
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Ravens have NEVER held a team to 0 first downs in a half before. Hear that, guys?! We just watched history! 

Image result for sad celebration gif

Yeah, we had plenty of possessions, too.

It is not like their offense just marched down the field and scored like they were playing a JV team, giving Nate even more touches.

First question what QB's are up for the draft next year because this team will definitely have a shot at the first pick.

They will have a chance at joining the Browns and Lions as 0 and 16 teams in the history books.  Can't see this team having a chance at winning a single game let alone scoring points.

How did Peterman even get drafted into the NFL he is absolutely horrible.

Time to start looking forward to next season because this one is already over. 

I wish this team would have be sold to LA than I could have stopped watching the NFL altogether.  Maybe the owner should contact San Diego they could use a team.

Looks like another 2 decade plus playoff drought just started up again.

Just now, GunnerBill said:

There is the worst QB in the league and then there is a guy who has no business being in the league. 

He's not even the worst of 32... he's the worst of probably 42ish. There are probably 41 guys that can play QB better than NP can, who are in the league right now. Either backup or starter.

• Thank you (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, FearLess Price said:

Yes. The petty side of me is smiling extra hard at the Tyrod haters. I get it he wasnt good enough but we couldve and have done a lot worse at QB. Coulda kept him while we developed Allen for a year and still had watchable games, cuz this rite now, is borderline unwatchable. Im checking out other games cuz i know we have no offense

Yep it's all black and white here.. like you can't just be known as "the best quarterback on a team with terrible quarterbacks"