Predict the Score: Week 1 Bills at Ravens

YoloinOhio

3 minutes ago, No Place To Hyde said:

Bills 23-17

Biggest shock of the day will be that Peterman looks steady and one of the Baltimore TDs are scored by Lamar Jackson on some sort of gadget play.

I was literally just thinking about whether they would do something like that with Lamar. I think I’ll actually be surprised if they don’t. 

I don't know, guys, two years ago was about the worst offensive performance I've seen from the Bills and they still only lost 13-7 on the road to a Ravens team considered to be better than this year's edition.

I'm a homer and an optimist.  Three offensive TDs -- one to KB, one to Shady, and one to a TE.  Two Hausch money FGs.  They bottle up the Ravens' running game and force Flacco to air it out, resulting in a couple of picks for the boys in blue.  Bills 27, Ravens 10 -- the NFL is turned on its ear and 35% of survivor pools are rocked to their foundations.

19-0, baby!!!!!!!!!

• Like (+1) 3

20 minutes ago, eball said:

I don't know, guys, two years ago was about the worst offensive performance I've seen from the Bills and they still only lost 13-7 on the road to a Ravens team considered to be better than this year's edition.

I'm a homer and an optimist.  Three offensive TDs -- one to KB, one to Shady, and one to a TE.  Two Hausch money FGs.  They bottle up the Ravens' running game and force Flacco to air it out, resulting in a couple of picks for the boys in blue.  Bills 27, Ravens 10 -- the NFL is turned on its ear and 35% of survivor pools are rocked to their foundations.

19-0, baby!!!!!!!!!

lots of pride in "only lost by...."

18 minutes ago, Cornette's Commentary said:

Ravens 42, Bills 7.

Suggs, Brandon Williams, Tim Williams and CJ Mosley will obliterate our offensive line (expect more of the same until late October).

What will change in late October?  

3 minutes ago, corta765 said:

20-17 Buffalo.

Buffalo goes up 20-10 heading into the 4th quarter and holds on for a tight 20-17 win. On Monday the NFL is stunned at what occurred.

Peterman- 235 yds 1 TD 1 INT

McCoy- 76 yds 1 TD

Benjamin- 96 yds 5 rec

You mean: Peterman - 135 yds, 0 TD, 3 INT

1 minute ago, Jpsredemption said:

Ravens 31 Bills 3

Offense can't move the football and defense is extremely overrated. Alex Collins has a big day as Edmunds gets lost in the shuffle. Vontae Davis gets roasted all afternoon and no pass rush hurts.

0-4 here we come.

I can definitely see 0-4 but I don’t think I’d ever invite you over for drunken game night.

• Like (+1) 1

17 minutes ago, Jpsredemption said:

Ravens 31 Bills 3

Offense can't move the football and defense is extremely overrated. Alex Collins has a big day as Edmunds gets lost in the shuffle. Vontae Davis gets roasted all afternoon and no pass rush hurts.

0-4 here we come.

I just saw they are ranked 32nd

5 hours ago, Juice_32 said:

Bills- 23

Ravens- 20

Too many people are underestimating the importance of Jimmy Smith to the Ravens D.

We will be way more run/pass balanced than in the preseason. I think Croom and Clay both have big days.

I hope that its from a last second touchdown from, because The Ravens Kicker is good from 65 yards