Bills @ Browns Gameday thread

1 minute ago, SCBills said:

Another positive of Allen starting.... At least Bodine isn’t tied to his hip so maybe we can get Groy starting at C. 

Good point. Everyone gets on Ducasse's case (as well they should) but the real mystery to me is why Bodine - who always rated poorly in Cincy - would start over Groy, who's always rated better than average when subbing in for us. I guess it's like the "personal catcher" thing for some pitchers in baseball, the guy who hits .150 but is supposed to have some special relationship with the starting pitcher.

2 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Just an observation during the commercial break: compared to past "future franchise QBs", Allen makes it easy to believe in. With some (all) of the others there were many times when you had to invent hope while analyzing/justifying their play come game day. Regardless of what people feel about Allen being capable of becoming "great", it's real easy to find reasons to believe in his chances. 

Not sure if that translates to anything substantial in terms of prognosticating his future, but it sure is a nice change of pace. 

START THE KID! :beer: 

I have been saying this since day one, but who knows.

• Like (+1) 1