Shots Fired! Tim Graham calls out Vic Carruci for Posing with The Biscuit

3 minutes ago, BADOLBILZ said:

Sounds like maybe he and Vic had a disagreement and Vic took some moral high ground and Graham took this opportunity to knock him off?

As for the people rushing to Bicuit's defense........he was up to no good hanging out with a person he shared drug use with and figured he could just rape said person without consequence because of her less-than-stellar criminal record so he did........because he was a scumbag.

From a playing career standpoint.......he was a underachiever in his career in Buffalo........near invisible in Super Bowls..........and resisted the move to a position he was better suited for and stabbed John Butler and all Bills fans in the back by signing with Atlanta after promising to allow Buffalo to match.     He wanted to live "that life" in Atlanta.   He didn't play badly after leaving but disconnecting from the Bills pseudo-dynasty probably cost him HOF enshrinement.   He had finally found the position that best suited him there with Wade Phillips.

This (or something along these lines). Carucci was the direct object of Graham's tweet. Unprofessional by most standards of decency; however, not by Graham's standards...

Gee, Tim Graham incorrectly outs someone on social media as a convicted rapist? Then tries to apologize?

You holier-than-thou thin-skinned peckersnot.  Better lawyer up, Timmah. Someone just told the fat lady she's on in five.

• Haha (+1) 1

Just now, LABillzFan said:

Gee, Tim Graham incorrectly outs someone on social media as a convicted rapist? Then tries to apologize?

You holier-than-thou thin-skinned peckersnot.  Better lawyer up, Timmah. Someone just told the fat lady she's on in five.

LOL and there he is!    Just like I said.......you come out from under your rock to discuss Tim Graham then scurry back under it cockroach style.   That's all you got.  ? 

• Haha (+1) 1

53 minutes ago, NoSaint said:

Other than trivia, any reason to bring up her later charges? Or is there a reason it’d be tied to the story. Honestly, I only marginally know the situation.

Not really.  Well, except that as always, the victim's credibility impacts the fate of a rape charge and probably of her $8M lawsuit against Bennett.  They were supposedly investigating the cocaine ring for a couple years before the arrests so there's that. 

30 minutes ago, BADOLBILZ said:

Sounds like maybe he and Vic had a disagreement and Vic took some moral high ground and Graham took this opportunity to knock him off?

As for the people rushing to Bicuit's defense........he was up to no good hanging out with a person he shared drug use with and figured he could just rape said person without consequence because of her less-than-stellar criminal record so he did........because he was a scumbag.

From a playing career standpoint.......he was a underachiever in his career in Buffalo........near invisible in Super Bowls..........and resisted the move to a position he was better suited for and stabbed John Butler and all Bills fans in the back by signing with Atlanta after promising to allow Buffalo to match.     He wanted to live "that life" in Atlanta.   He didn't play badly after leaving but disconnecting from the Bills pseudo-dynasty probably cost him HOF enshrinement.   He had finally found the position that best suited him there with Wade Phillips.

I don't know the person's prior criminal history - her name was kept out of the news. From knowing some people involved in using that white stuff at one time...there was probably not too much "figuring" involved.

Ain't defending Biscuit - but it's not a good look for Tim Graham to pick that venue and that manner to take a shot at Carrucci. 

In my opinion.

1 minute ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Not really

I don't know the person's prior criminal history - her name was kept out of the news. From knowing some people involved in using that white stuff at one time...there was probably not too much "figuring" involved.

Ain't defending Biscuit - but it's not a good look for Tim Graham to pick that venue and that manner to take a shot at Carrucci. 

In my opinion.

Yes you are defending Bennett........the sentence before was LITERALLY an excuse.    LITERALLY.    I think No Saint was trying to get you to clarify that you weren't defending him but then you doubled down in response to me.

"Not a good look".    

Rule of thumb.......agreeing with Lurker is generally a sign that you have veered off course.?

• Haha (+1) 2

1 hour ago, billsfan1959 said:

This (or something along these lines). Carucci was the direct object of Graham's tweet. Unprofessional by most standards of decency; however, not by Graham's standards...

My guess........and it's just a guess.........perhaps Vic took issue with Graham interviewing OJ.    

• Like (+1) 4

7 minutes ago, BADOLBILZ said:

LOL and there he is!    Just like I said.......you come out from under your rock to discuss Tim Graham then scurry back under it cockroach style.   That's all you got.  ? 

Says literally the only person stupid enough to defend him for falsely accusing someone for being a convicted rapist.  Do you have any idea how BAD that is in the world of journalism? 

"Sounds like he and Vic had a disagreement..."

Please. Sounds like Timmah put a big 'ol size 11 in his self-righteous SJW pie-hole,  Hope he has a good lawyer, because he's gonna need one.

4 hours ago, BadLandsMeanie said:

2 things. I didn't fish for it, it showed up in my feed. Because someone that I follow, liked it. Someone you would know about. Who then thought better of it, and un-liked it.

For your punishment for your snarky tone, I will never tell who that was who unliked it once they realized the implications. :I

The other thing is, not knowing Tim Graham said that, doesn't mean it did not happen. It was said. So when looking around in the world, if somebody sees something that they don't agree with, it doesn't make much sense to tell them not to look as a solution. And I am not bent out of shape about it.

I imagine Carrucci may be. But to me it is interesting. Not upsetting.

I must back you up on this one. No one “fishes” for things on twitter. Using that term makes me think they don’t know how twitter works. It just shows up in your timeline. I saw the same thing since I follow Graham.

Graham is pretty prolific on twitter and engages with everyone, even (especially?) the trolls. But for him to put this out there now, with everything that’s going on at TBN, I wouldn’t be surprised if this is related to some back office drama as well.

I used to love Vic back in the day as well. I lost a TON of respect for him after the TO hall of fame stuff though.

Edited by JoPar_v2
  • Like (+1) 1

Maybe Tim is also looking for a Buy-out offer.

I just don't understand the timing of this. Strange and stupid.

Also... very sad to hear this about Biscuit. I never heard about any of this. 

5 hours ago, BadLandsMeanie said:

Here's the background. Bernie Kosar tweets a photo from Jim Kelly's charity event that included Vic C posing next to Cornelius Bennett.

Graham retweets it with that caption. 

In another tweet TG claims he isn't taking a shot at Carruci. I think of course it is, and right out on public. What do you think?

:o  !!!!!!!

5 hours ago, BadLandsMeanie said:

Here's the background. Bernie Kosar tweets a photo from Jim Kelly's charity event that included Vic C posing next to Cornelius Bennett.

Graham retweets it with that caption. 

In another tweet TG claims he isn't taking a shot at Carruci. I think of course it is, and right out on public. What do you think?

I think Tim Graham tweets while drinking quite a bit.

1 hour ago, Bad Things said:

Maybe Tim is also looking for a Buy-out offer.

I just don't understand the timing of this. Strange and stupid.

Also... very sad to hear this about Biscuit. I never heard about any of this. 

I think the timing is telling as well. I never knew anything specifically about this CB arrest either.

7 hours ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Given that Bennett does not seem to be a convicted rapist (pled to a lesser charge) it seems to be a double barrelled shot IMO. 

If he wants to call out Bennett, he should call out Bennett.

If he wants to call out people feteing Bennett, he should call them all out.

1997.  Pled to lesser charge of sexual assault, sentenced to 60 days, served less. 

About 6 months later, his accuser was one of several dozen people charged in a large cocaine ring.  She faced 16 felony drug counts.  Don't know what happened. 

The timing of Timmy's asinine tweet is what is most troublesome to me.  But he's a scumbag, so I can't say I'm surprised.

Bennett is an even bigger scumbag, so maybe Timmy's just jealous that someone's better at it than he is.

Timmy can call people out as he pleases; but he should be smart enough to understand, "a time and a place."

5 hours ago, BADOLBILZ said:

My guess........and it's just a guess.........perhaps Vic took issue with Graham interviewing OJ.    

Not a bad guess.  But unless I'm missing something, we all HAVE to guess because whatever VC said to TG was likely said in a private manner.  Possibly it was even done professionally.  Tim's bunched up panties lingered until it was time to pounce in public.  You really got Vic Tim.........you win again.

I only vaguely remember the CB stuff and don't buy the "she was a drug dealer wearing a short skirt" excuse at all.  Timmy isn't going to win any Howitzers calling people convicted rapists when they haven't, you know, been convicted of rape.  He 100% deserves to be sued by Bennett, whether or not CB deserves any compensation.  The fact that TG did this and even his supporters have to guess why, shows his level professionalism.  Hint: none.

• Like (+1) 2

7 hours ago, KD in CA said:

No surprise.  This is the same gutless turd who ran crying from this board after people told him he was full of sh--.   Now desperately trying to make himself relevant in a commoditized market of sports reporting.

By playing the part of RIGHTEOUSLY ANGRY PROGRESSIVE

• Like (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, Jpsredemption said:

So Tim Graham is a douche bc Bennett assaulted a female and was ultimately held accountable?

No he's a douche because he's a douche.

Not sure if he was born that way or raised to be one. All I know is he IS one.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

5 hours ago, BADOLBILZ said:

I recall doing a quick scan of the [BN] articles of the interview, but recall nothing.  Was there fawning on Graham's part over Simpson?  Seems odd that Graham goes off on Carucci over what was probably a hasty photo op.  (Oh, yeah...[BN].  Smiles at the Golf Tournament Photo Gallery.  Buy this Photo.)

40 minutes ago, Jpsredemption said:

So Tim Graham is a douche bc Bennett assaulted a female and was ultimately held accountable?

That’s quite a stretch. Pretty sure the insinuation from the posts here  is that it is because he chose a picture from Jim kelly’s Charity golf tournament to randomly make sure everyone knew about Bennett’s incident from 20 years ago just in case they didn’t know or forgot, and oddly tied it to his colleague as well. Tim couldn’t find the “high road” with a GPS. 

Edited by YoloinOhio
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

46 minutes ago, Jpsredemption said:

No, Graham is a douche because he blindsided his co-worker at a charity event with an accusation that was overstated for effect. At least I now know Timmah is that way to his colleagues, not just lowly readers who don't worship him sufficiently.

Edited by PromoTheRobot
  • Like (+1) 3

By 97 I was in Tampa so this didn’t make National news outside of the NYT article which I hate that paper anyway.  I might being the minority, but I really like Vic.  I knew him when I worked for the news in college.  Even if he didn’t appreciate the pic, why publicly call out a colleague of almost 30 years outside of his time in Cleveland.

This just keeps reinforcing to me how Grahamneeds to go.  In my company, even if I don’t like a coworker for whatever reason never say anything negative publicly or privately.  This is one of the many reasons I do not participate in Facebook, Instagram, or Tweeting.  Too much exposure to you’re life.  I like my life private.  If a friend or coworker wants to talk I have e-mail, professional and personal, and a Cel.  

If if I ever felt compelled to talk to a coworker about an issue, I talk to people directly.  It’s healthier and can be resolved quickly and fairly.

Vic should go to the equivalent of Murray Light who was the editor during my time, but sure he retired by. Now and address as well as talk to the person directly.

i don’t know what really happened with CB but believe people are innocent until proven guilty,  and courts can prove cases.

• Like (+1) 2

47 minutes ago, Jpsredemption said:

No, he's a douche because he falsely accused someone of being convicted for a crime he didn't commit on a public platform and chose the Jim Kelley event to do it. 

Edited by K-9
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Not sure why TG didn’t take the opportunity to take a moral swing at Bruce Smith for standing next to a convicted* domestic abuser who bangs prostitutes, while he was at it. 

I realize the charges were dropped against Sapp; just having fun with TG’s MO. 

Just now, DriveFor1Outta5 said:

Who cares about any of this? Apparently most of you do, but garbage like this does very little to elicit any thoughts from me. Biscuit has been retired for years, and Timmy works in a dying field. 

Not sure if care is the right word. More like disbelief. It's like seeing a car crash, witnessing Graham reach new dizzying heights of douchebagery. 

2 minutes ago, DriveFor1Outta5 said:

Who cares about any of this? Apparently most of you do, but garbage like this does very little to elicit any thoughts from me. Biscuit has been retired for years, and Timmy works in a dying field. 

And yet here you are offering your thoughts. Weird. 

6 hours ago, BADOLBILZ said:

It sure smells like that. But as far as I can tell, whatever Vic said was in private. Timmah instead took his cue from Sean Connery's charecter from the Untouchables. "That's the Chicago way."

Edited by PromoTheRobot
  • Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, DriveFor1Outta5 said:

Not weird at all. I just happen to read most posts on this forum, and I was genuinely interested in why people are so intrigued by this. 

So the sanctimony of your original post was unintended?

• Like (+1) 1