Need identity of this former Bills player

I have been meaning to ask this for a long time: who is the guy with the Sabres sweatshirt on the right of the pic talking to McD?  I know it's some famous player from the 90's.

Is it Thurman Thomas, Cornelius Bennett, or Bruce Smith? I can't tell from any of their pics since they have all gotten fatter, and this guy is wearing a hat. Also a bad angle.

bills-mcd-player.jpg

Edited by mileena
  • Sad 3
  • Haha (+1) 1

Ok, thanks guys. It's been a long time since I saw him play. He looks so different now.

1 minute ago, CajunBillsBacker said:

Bills fan card revoked.

Yep. Guilty as charged!

Edited by mileena
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

16 minutes ago, mileena said:

I have been meaning to ask this for a long time: who is the guy with the Sabres sweatshirt on the right of the pic talking to McD?  I know it's some famous player from the 90's.

Is it Thurman Thomas, Cornelius Bennett, or Bruce Smith? I can't tell from any of their pics since they have all gotten fatter, and this guy is wearing a hat. Also a bad angle.

bills-mcd-player.jpg

Lmao...seriously? That's Thurman.

• Like (+1) 1

27 minutes ago, mileena said:

bills-mcd-player.jpg

Bruce, Biscuit and Thurman look nothing alike.  

Jeesh, lay off.  Maybe this poster is a new fan or very young, or whatever. We are Bills fans and the greatest fans, why? Because we all love the Bills and cheer them on threw it all. We need our numbers to grow. Let’s practice what we preach. Acceptance. 

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, atlbillsfan1975 said:

Jeesh, lay off.  Maybe this poster is a new fan or very young, or whatever. We are Bills fans and the greatest fans, why? Because we all love the Bills and cheer them on threw it all. We need our numbers to grow. Let’s practice what we preach. Acceptance. 

You forget that we are crazy maniacal drunks as well! And we beat up each other at games also!

We all love each other ... until someone says something bad about Thurman! Then it gets ******* serious ?

Edited by Buffalo716
  • Like (+1) 3

1 minute ago, Buffalo716 said:

You forget that we are crazy maniacal drunks as well! And we beat up each other at games also!

We all love each other ... until someone says something bad about Thurman! Then it gets ******* serious ?

I hear ya man. To be fair to the op Thurman has put a few on and never had a beard that I can recall when he played. 

• Like (+1) 1

17 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

Forgive the OP, Thurman is hard to recognize. :lol:

Bills' HOF Running Back Thurman Thomas goes undercover as a volunteer tour guide at the Pro Football Hall of Fame in Canton, Ohio. Video Courtesy of Pro Football Hall of Fame.

Hadn't seen that before.  Very cool!

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, atlbillsfan1975 said:

I hear ya man. To be fair to the op Thurman has put a few on and never had a beard that I can recall when he played. 

Yea I’m not bashing em...

http://m.buffalobills.com/video/videos/Watch-Thurman-Thomas-goes-Undercover-at-HOF/e815e3f9-405f-4820-90d2-dea269ed3bbc

nobody recognizes Thurman in this video either lmao

We are the best fans until we start arguing with each other 

• Like (+1) 1