RD 6, 187 Ray-Ray McCloud - WR Clemson

ESPN's breakdown: "McCloud is undersized, has had problems staying healthy and must grow as a route runner. However, he has the quickness and toughness to make plays over the middle and grades out as a No. 4 or No. 5 slot receiver who could compete as a return man." #Bills

• Haha (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Domdab99 said:

well that was a waste of a pick. I'm 5'10"  and taller than this guy. Almost faster, too. 

This guy was projected as an UFA. 

Not good. 

More hate on a guy you don’t really know?

• Like (+1) 3

Just now, JimKellyTryouts said:

Dang, I didn't know so many of us have seen film on Ray-Ray McCloud of all people. It's a shame we can safely conclude if a player won't be good within minutes of him being drafted, too.

I can tell you probably cheat on your taxes and kick your dog, too. 

Just now, JimKellyTryouts said:

Dang, I didn't know so many of us have seen film on Ray-Ray McCloud of all people. It's a shame we can safely conclude if a player won't be good within minutes of him being drafted, too.

I watch Clemson, and he's definitely a fan favorite for his production.  

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Domdab99 said:

notice you didn't bother replying in the Allen thread when I schooled you...typical hater 

I didn’t even catch the reply.... I’ll go back and look to see if I can find it 

arent you the one jumping to be upset? And calling someone a hater for noticing that you are hating?

Love this draft but not sure where this pick came from.  We seem to want big, physical WRs and need some outside speed and then use a pick on a slow small guy ?  Eh, ok..

Edited by SCBills

4 minutes ago, BuffaloBud420 said:

Garbage pick. St Brown had upside. 

Riiiiiight. I'm sure there's no reason at all that every team in the NFL has passed on him through 6 rounds now. No reason at all.

• Thank you (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, BuffaloBud420 said:

Garbage pick. St Brown had upside. 

Yeah, so much that every other team has now passed on him 189 times...

You need "gadget" players, and special teamers... That's what he is, a returner with potential to be a poor man's Darren Sproles.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, NoSaint said:

I didn’t even catch the reply.... I’ll go back and look to see if I can find it 

arent you the one jumping to be upset? And calling someone a hater for noticing that you are hating?

relax, Francis....stop stalking me, it's creepy

• Haha (+1) 1

Just now, Hurricane Marv said:

what is it? he's a good kid with real upside. One of the NFL.com talking heads just said he was surprised that he's still around.

Sorry - Not Ray Ray. Im talking about St. Brown. 

Not sure why people on this board think that our staff didn’t realize St Brown was on the board when they picked Ray Ray. 

He’s like a poor man’s Tavon. I wish I had faith that he’d be utilized for jet sweeps and screens but this feels like a guy that’ll be cut within the next 12 months. Pretty stunned that of all the WRs available, he was even on the radar much less the guy they took.

edit: he’s not slow though. He definitely has some speed, but he isn’t a deep threat at all. 

Edited by DCOrange