Bills should trade 4 number 1 picks and move to the 1st pick of the draft

Just now, Carter said:

Exactly.  A plan is in place. Has been since the TRod trade. 

Farthest I see the Bill's trading up is 5. That's if Allen is off the board.

2 minutes ago, Carter said:

Exactly.  A plan is in place. Has been since the TRod trade. 

That plan better include getting one of the top 4 QB's, if not you guys are in trouble. AJ was a backup for a reason 

23 minutes ago, Boatdrinks said:

Browns not moving off of pick #1. 

Maybe and maybe not.

The maybe not in me says the Browns would have definitively announced “their guy” to the rest of the football world by now. I know if I was a GM and knew I wasn’t trading out of that pick I would let my QB know just how excited our organization was to have him on board.

1 minute ago, Bleedingreennc said:

Farthest I see the Bill's trading up is 5. That's if Allen is off the board.

Baker is going to bust. It’s going to be so nice playing you guys twice a year. It’s like starting the season 2-0. 

If I understand correctly there is 1 player Beane is willing to sell the farm for. He's not going to sell the farm for a chance, but he's happy to pay the price if the player is there. There's another he's willing to sell the back quarter for if the first doesn't pan out.

This trade up at all cost for a non-consensus non-generational top QB is COMICAL.  Who exactly are they trading up for? 

We have a trade... the Bills give up #12, #22, 2019 1st, and 2020 1st and get #1 from Cleveland.

With the 1st selection in the 2018 NFL Draft the Buffalo Bills select...

Lamar Jackson, Quarterback, Louisville

When asked if it would have been more prudent to stay put as Jackson likely would have fallen to at least pick #12, Beane responded with, "No, our fan base is passionate, and they wanted me to move up and get my top rated quarterback no matter what."

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

Just now, napmaster said:

This trade up at all cost for a non-consensus non-generational top QB is COMICAL.  Who exactly are they trading up for? 

We have a trade... the Bills give up #12, #22, 2019 1st, and 2020 1st and get #1 from Cleveland.

With the 1st selection in the 2018 NFL Draft the Buffalo Bills select...

Lamar Jackson, Quarterback, Louisville

When asked if it would have been more prudent to stay put as Jackson likely would have fallen to at least pick #12, Beane responded with, "No, our fan base is passionate, and they wanted me to move up and get my top rated quarterback no matter what."

Works for me!

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Bleedingreennc said:

Another person that guarantees the Bill's are trading up? Damn, you guys are connected.

Seriously, do you not have anything better to do with your time than troll another team's message board?  Very sad. 

1 hour ago, kdiggz said:

They should trade 5 1st round picks and get Josh Rosen

Small price to pay for a 7 time pro bowl, 3 time league mvp, and 2 time sb champ! He's special. Don't waste his talents, or your draft capital. 

Do it Beane! Don't f##: around. He's gonna be that good

Edited by BuffAlone
  • Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Bleedingreennc said:

And here we go....there is always one. Anyway, I'm here to talk football, don't like me? Then don't respond or read my posts. 

You are not here to talk football, you are here to troll for reactions.   You are not fooling anyone. And yes, I will ignore you but not because you asked.  

Just now, MDFan said:

You are not here to talk football, you are here to troll for reactions.   You are not fooling anyone. And yes, I will ignore you but not because you asked.  

How am I trolling? Do you have proof of this? Or is it that you are having a bad day? I'm here if you need to vent. I get it, I have been there!

4 minutes ago, BuffAlone said:

Small price to pay for a 7 time pro bowl, 3 time league mvp, and 2 time sb champ! He's special. Don't waste his talents, or your draft capital. 

Do it Beane! Don't f##: around. He's gonna be that good

He's better than Luck. Better than this years crop. He's special. 

1 hour ago, Thurmanator 12074 said:

I am really tired of the speculation. It seems like 80 percent of the people that post want to get one of the top 3 QB’s. So if your on board with that then Let’s just do it and trade both number ones this year and 2019 and 2020 number ones. Mcbean needs to swing for the fences and get the QB that they want. If you want to get what you want you have to be bold and go for it. I would not have a problem with this but I’m in the camp that I’m ok with Mason Rudolph or Lamar Jackson. What’s your opinion. 

I get what you’re saying but everyone and everything has a value and I feel that that would exceed whatever QB that they want that type of compensation would succeed his value. With that being said Thursday needs to get here so we can move forward with whatever choice(s) that they make.

Hey @Thurmanator 12074

as you know, we had our battles over Rosen.

I would just like to say that I can see you are truly making an effort to tone down your posts on Rosen and I, for one, appreciate that and wanted to let you know that it hasn't gone unnoticed. 

?

this is new thurm seems much easier to get along with. 

I look forward to having civil discussions with you in the future. 

Edited by BillsFan4
  • Like (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, BillsFan4 said:

Hey @Thurmanator 12074

as you know, we had our battles over Rosen.

I would just like to say that I can see you are truly making an effort to tone down your posts on Rosen and I, for one, appreciate that and wanted to let you know that it hasn't gone unnoticed. 

?

I appreciate that Billsfan4, I was wrong to say some of those things. Josh has a right to be the way he wants to be and say what ever he wants. I think he will do well for what ever team he plays for. I’m just so sick of politics. I can’t even watch the news because it’s all about you know who. So i’m worn out. I don’t turn on the TV ? I avoid it. The Bills and sports and music are my escape. So again I appoligize to anyone who I offended. No ones perfect and I’ve always been a little bit of a flame ? thrower. But no worries I love the Bills and I’ve been following them since 1972. Hope we have a good draft. 

Edited by Thurmanator 12074
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, Thurmanator 12074 said:

I appreciate that Billsfan4, I was wrong to say some of those things. Josh has a right to be the way he wants to be and say what ever he wants. I think he will do well for what ever team he plays for. I’m just so sick of politics. I can’t even watch the news because it’s all about you know who. So i’m worn out. I don’t turn on the TV ? I avoid it. The Bills and sports and music is my escape. So again I appoligize to anyone who I offended. No ones perfect and I’ve always been a little bit of a flame ? thrower. But no worries I love the Bills and I’ve been following them since 1972. Hope we have a good draft. 

I apologize too for some of the things I said. 

And I Fully agree about the politics. I actually blocked all those 24 hour news channels from even showing up on my TV. lol.  I don't watch much tv anyway. I have my few shows that I DVR and that's about it. 

I come here to avoid all the crazy political nonsense going on out there. The Bills and Sabres are my escape. 

Big on music as well (listening and playing). Ive been playing since I was a kid (drums since 3rd grade and guitar since about 14-15). 

3 minutes ago, BillsFan4 said:

I apologize too for some of the things I said. 

And I Fully agree about the politics. I actually blocked all those 24 hour news channels from even showing up on my TV. lol.  I don't watch much tv anyway. I have my few shows that I DVR and that's about it. 

I come here to avoid all the crazy political nonsense going on out there. The Bills and Sabres are my escape. 

Big on music as well (listening and playing). Ive been playing since I was a kid (drums since 3rd grade and guitar since about 14-15). 

That’s great to hear about your love for music. I restore old jukeboxes and old pinball machines for my retirement job. Love that you play instruments and it makes you happy. Music is the gift that keeps giving. 

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Thurmanator 12074 said:

I am really tired of the speculation. It seems like 80 percent of the people that post want to get one of the top 3 QB’s. So if your on board with that then Let’s just do it and trade both number ones this year and 2019 and 2020 number ones. Mcbean needs to swing for the fences and get the QB that they want. If you want to get what you want you have to be bold and go for it. I would not have a problem with this but I’m in the camp that I’m ok with Mason Rudolph or Lamar Jackson. What’s your opinion. 

There’s no need to trade 4 #1 picks.  Why would we?

2 hours ago, Thurmanator 12074 said:

Lay off the weed Brother!!!!

its clouding your judgement ?

NO.

He's a better idea. Scout for a QB that you can get without trading away all your picks. Note that many of the quarterbacks considered to be franchise caliber today were not drafted at the top of the 1st round.

Edited by PromoTheRobot
  • Like (+1) 1