Bills and cards trying to get to 6

Daniel  jeremiah  on rich Eisen  yesterday  suggest bills  move to 6 and then up again .  If I knew how to embed the video. "Crazy rumors  " that Bucky  alluded to with shuffling  of the top 5

Just now, DJB said:

Daniel  jeremiah  on rich Eisen  yesterday  suggest bills  move to 6 and then up again .  If I knew how to embed the video. "Crazy rumors  " that Bucky  alluded to with shuffling  of the top 5

it's in the rumors thread

2 minutes ago, Patrick_Duffy said:

Does anyone else lick the twinkie cake off the wrapper that gets stuck there after you open it?

I did 60 years ago. 

Been a while since I had a Twinkie.  I lick other wrappers now.  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Seanbillsfan2206 said:

What kind of animal doesn’t?

I lick the twinkie package, the tops of a protein shake, the cheese that gets stuck on the inside of my cheeseburger wrappers. I lick the lid of my baby's formula package. Such a bad habit. 

• Like (+1) 1

19 minutes ago, Patrick_Duffy said:

Does anyone else lick the twinkie cake off the wrapper that gets stuck there after you open it?

Did you ever suck the jelly out of a jelly doughnut and then fill it with chocolate swirl ice cream?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

The problem with getting to 6 if you have an end goal of 2 is what it will take to get to 6.

If Arizona knows their competition to 6 is the Bills they know the number of draft picks needed to beat the Bills is going to be high.

We can likely beat their offer but it may come at a price of losing a lot of draft picks,or capital. Then trading to 2 might be out of the question if NY wants picks this year.

Having a bidding war isn’t what we want.

7 minutes ago, MrEpsYtown said:

I lick the twinkie package, the tops of a protein shake, the cheese that gets stuck on the inside of my cheeseburger wrappers. I lick the lid of my baby's formula package. Such a bad habit. 

It’s just wasteful if you don’t 

• Like (+1) 1

27 minutes ago, Shaw66 said:

I did 60 years ago. 

Been a while since I had a Twinkie.  I lick other wrappers now.  

Nicki Minaj, Iggy Azalea, or Eminem? 

Male or female, it’s 2018 so I try not to judge. 

Edited by Juror#8

16 minutes ago, MrEpsYtown said:

I was with you until that one

• Haha (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, teef said:

that's true.  it's fun to be angry when our portion sizes aren't enormous.  

I'm going to guess you've never ever, never ever, never ever seen this pic before.

Image result for Giant Burger eating

1 minute ago, mead107 said:

Stay at 12 don’t waste picks. Need to many players. Get Riley Ferguson in the second. 

Do you know if Riley Ferguson is a liberal?

Bills trade #12 and #22 to Colts for #6

Bills trade #6 and #65th to Browns for #4

Browns-Darnold

Giants-Barkley

Jets-Mayfield

Bills-Rosen

We would still have picks 53, 56, 96 and we keep all our picks next year. This also ensures we jump over Broncos, cut out the Cardinals, Dolphins, Patriots and whoever else wants to trade up because the Giants are not trading out of #2.

• Like (+1) 4

According to the other "Trade rumor on path to the draft" thread it will only cost us a second and a fourth to move up to #6. Yeah right.

At any rate, I hope that we can pull it off however we have to. We may end up ultimately stuck at six if the giants don't want to move out, but at least we gave it our best effort.

7 minutes ago, teef said:

do you think this guy is dead?

I think his name is Mike Williams.

7 minutes ago, teef said:

do you think this guy is dead?

I think he's probably dead in this photo. 

In the 1800's, it was custom to take post mortem pics with the bodies propped to look alive....like the dude below.

Burger dude wanted to have his last pic with a giant burger in his hands.....like most fatty Americans.

Image result for post mortem pics

Edited by Royale with Cheese

9 minutes ago, FeelingOnYouboty said:

Browns-Darnold

Giants-Barkley

Jets-Mayfield

Bills-Rosen

We would still have picks 53, 56, 96 and we keep all our picks next year. This also ensures we jump over Broncos, cut out the Cardinals, Dolphins, Patriots and whoever else wants to trade up because the Giants are not trading out of #2.

I like it.

15 minutes ago, Juror#8 said:

Nicki Minaj, Iggy Azalea, or Eminem? 

Male or female, it’s 2018 so I try not to judge. 

Posts like this always send me immediately to Google images to figure out who these people are.   

Having done that, all that I can say is, for me, size matters, so Eminem is definitely last on this or almost any list.   

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Bills of Boston said:

Cant tell which qb you’re hoping for haha

is he a newphew or something along those lines?!

I do this on every teams fan sites 

get $5 every time a person responds 

Edited by mead107

4 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

I think he's probably dead in this photo. 

In the 1800's, it was custom to take post mortem pics with the bodies propped to look alive....like the dude below.

Burger dude wanted to have his last pic with a giant burger in his hands.....like most fatty Americans.

Image result for post mortem pics

What did they bother with pants for? 

14 minutes ago, FeelingOnYouboty said:

Browns-Darnold

Giants-Barkley

Jets-Mayfield

Bills-Rosen

So, in that scenario - not saying good or bad just putting it into a different perspective - you've traded Cordy Glenn and Tyrod Taylor, for Josh Rosen. 

That would be a steal. And in *that* case, I could get on board with trading up....because, I have a feeling Shady and Hughes are Draft day moves resulting in more picks if the Bills trade up. IMHO, I think that's one reason why Beane is considering it, because he believes he can recoup those picks via player trades. Hughes and Shady both probably come in a 3rd to 4th round compensation. And in THIS Draft, that's exactly what they need, in addition to the two 2nd round picks. DT / LB are deep this year, and the Bills need to add those guys.