Dez Bryant release imminent

Jasovon

1 minute ago, Jasovon said:

according to Shefter, could we use a body like him in our WR corps?

He's as slow as Benjamin at this point, and skill-wise Dez does pretty much what Benjamin does anyway (wins jump balls). Moreover, he's actually lost a ton on his vertical leap. Plus he's an a-hole. I say no. 

Edited by dave mcbride
  • Like (+1) 4
  • Thank you (+1) 2

11 minutes ago, dave mcbride said:

He's as slow as Benjamin at this point, and skill-wise Dez does pretty much what Benjamin does anyway (wins jump balls). Moreover, he's actually lost a ton on his vertical leap. Plus he's an a-hole. I say no. 

Pretty much agree with everything but I do think he’s come a long way as person.  He seemed destined to go the Justin Blackmon route but he kept it together.

it is kinda amazing how his skills have faded.  I will say I don’t know if Dak is the best passing qb in the world.  Personally, I would love to see a one year prove yourself deal but I know it will never happen.

I would love to sign him but I can't imagine that McBean would want him because he's such a diva and I don't think he'd want to come here without a QB.  He wants to redeem himself quickly.  I'm thinking Patriots, Packers or Rams.

26 minutes ago, kdiggz said:

not a McBeane guy.  Jerry Jones literally had people on staff whose only job it was to keep Dez out of trouble.  ain't happening

Riiiight.

Beane was Director of Football Operations when Carolina drafted the most crooked college football player in history.

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Mr. WEO said:

Riiiight.

Beane was Director of Football Operations when Carolina drafted the most crooked college football player in history.

Why was he the most crooked player in college history?  Genuinely asking, Cam was one of the few players I never did any research on.