Dez Bryant release imminent

Jasovon

4 minutes ago, BillsMafia13 said:

Why was he the most crooked player in college history?  Genuinely asking, Cam was one of the few players I never did any research on.

Stole a laptop. Dad was busted trying to get paid by whatever school he chose - think he was asking for $100K. No one knows how much Cam and his dad actually got paid but most believe they did. 

1 minute ago, JohnBonhamRocks said:

Not that I want us to sign him, but the idea of allowing a rookie QB the safety net of chucking it up to two big WRs like Benjamin and Bryant is not the worst idea I have ever heard. 

Is he a deep threat? 0:)

1 minute ago, Kwai San said:

No no and NO - PLEASE Beane - NO!!!  A true cancer

Pet peeve but let’s stop using the word cancer in sports.  Kinda devalues a very serious issue.  That said, what has he done bad recently?  He was a moron and has seemed to grow up.

• Like (+1) 1

18 minutes ago, ngbills said:

Stole a laptop. Dad was busted trying to get paid by whatever school he chose - think he was asking for $100K. No one knows how much Cam and his dad actually got paid but most believe they did. 

Great deal for the school because he made them millions of dollars.

Doug Gottelib stole credit cards at Notre Dame and has a Fox Sports show. 

1 minute ago, ProcessTheTrust said:

I love the idea that WE reject the idea of Dez. It's like if you're single and you meet a beautiful model who is single and a little past her prime and you say, "Meh, she has a couple stretch marks".

No thanks hot lady.  One day, not sure when, I may meet a hotter lady.  I’m good with my hand (bad wrs).

• Like (+1) 1

16 minutes ago, ProcessTheTrust said:

For those who think he's washed up, this is what he still did last season. I know he's not coming here. I just hope he's not a Patriot next year.

I can make a top 10 for Tyrod too

8 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

Sounds like WAS, PHI, or NYG.

Probably will be a Redskin this season.  Sounds like a deal Snyder would do without thinking twice, or conferring with Jay Gruden.

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Derby Dan said:

He is not coming to Buffalo and we don't want him.  Do you guys ever look at cap space? We have 40 million dead cap money.  Take a flier and lay down.  You guys are sometimes too much to handle

Speak for yourself. He would instantly be the best WR on this team. 

• Like (+1) 1