Lesean McCoy tweet. Mean anything?

PIZ

Just now, SoCal Deek said:

Oh, I forgot, I’m sure we need to believe everything coaches say in the offseason when they’re trying to woo trades and draft picks. And, remember that NFL contracts are very flexible things in trade season. There are all kinds of ways to work around them. Again...the only way any of this would happen is for a starting QB. Do I think it will? No, I don’t. Do I think it’s being pondered? Yes, I do.

How about looking at the state of the Bills' offense and the other things I mentioned to draw a logical conclusion.  At any rate, do you. 

Just now, 26CornerBlitz said:

How about looking at the state of the Bills' offense and the other things I mentioned to draw a logical conclusion.  At any rate, do you. 

The state of the Bills offense is not very good. I’m assuming you agree. This might be all the more reason to tear it all down and start afresh. As I said, I doubt a trade would happen..but mostly from the other team’s side.

Their is NO WAY the bills trade shady. He is our only hope on offense as of right now. You don't trade away your best offensive weapon to get a qb who you have no idea if they'll be any good, no matter how high you draft him. 

• Like (+1) 1

Maybe he was just getting a massage later in the day and looking forward to it. Or ..... we could be trading him to the Giants or Eagles..... or maybe something in between. 

I like it when I get a chance to use the term “cryptic”

13 hours ago, Shaw66 said:

Shady packaged with picks in deal with the Giants?

It seems far fetched but I keep coming back to this.

They get their "Saquon" in Lesean, albeit having to pay a bigger contract, AND Pick up a bunch of picks. Makes moving back out of the top 10 more palatable IMO.

You've obviously got the Gettleman/Beane Connection, as well as Shurmur being the OC for 2 years while Lesean was there.

It almost makes...sense. :(

31 minutes ago, Golden*Wheels said:

They get their "Saquon" in Lesean, albeit having to pay a bigger contract, AND Pick up a bunch of picks. Makes moving back out of the top 10 more palatable IMO.

You've obviously got the Gettleman/Beane Connection, as well as Shurmur being the OC for 2 years while Lesean was there.

because it is....

21 hours ago, Shaw66 said:

Shady packaged with picks in deal with the Giants?

I know its probably not true but quite thought provoking Shaw. I wonder what else it would take beside 12 overall and Shady?

On 4/5/2018 at 12:59 PM, Golden*Wheels said:

Let me draw attention to the fact that the Bills are hosting/meeting an unusual amount RBs for a team that just invested a fair amount in Ivory and some roster guys ... 

24 minutes ago, Tyrod's friend said:

Let me draw attention to the fact that the Bills are hosting/meeting an unusual amount RBs for a team that just invested a fair amount in Ivory and some roster guys ... 

Hold on a sec. Just need a min to go make a tin foil hat!

I'll be right back!!

On 4/5/2018 at 8:56 AM, Heitz said:

He spelled too wrong, you spelled he wrong and the OP spelled Tweet wrong.  D+ for grammar, all around :w00t:

The horror

On 4/5/2018 at 5:23 PM, john wawrow said:

clearly a sign the Bills are trading back down in the first round. maybe out of it entirely.

jw

I do respect the perspective Mr Wawrow.

honestly, i can imagine that.

fun and adventures via Bills and McBeanes

Hope they draft 13 WRs in the second round :P

22 minutes ago, gobills1212 said:

Hold on a sec. Just need a min to go make a tin foil hat!

I'll be right back!!

I have plenty of spares, and for all occasions.

Pm Me

There’s no way the team would’ve informed Shady of any pending trade so it’s not something like that. Maybe he’s been approached about a pay cut because something of that nature would make sense. Not saying that’s what it is, but he’s due about $9M this year and $9M next. 

Edited by BarleyNY

On 4/4/2018 at 11:07 PM, mead107 said:

He must be reading all the bull crap on TBD 

Bull crap is big on TBD that it should be based in Texass.

On 4/5/2018 at 11:32 AM, DaBillsFanSince1973 said:

dd979da0db1028a0a8a2780795fdf194.png

Bluebird of Happiness should drop a Texas size bull crap on twitter.

• 2 weeks later...
4 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Ummmm

Obviously just found out the Bills are trading up for a QB