How Many QBs Will Go in the Top Ten?

ONLY 2 QBs will be taken in the top 10.  Calling it now.  

Cleveland and Jets.  

Giants want to win now, otherwise they would trade Eli, I do not believe at all they will draft a QB at #2.  They could, but just dont buy it.

AZ just signed two QB's, they are not moving into the top 10 to take a QB and I dont think they are a lock to even draft one at all in the first. 

Denver I think feels their window closing, otherwise why even sign Keenum.  I do not think they plan to draft a QB anymore.

Buffalo is not going to trade up, now should they.  This offseason could not have played out any better for the Bills. Beane has been a master and now sits with a young promising QB prospect at pennies on the dollar in AJ, and in a prime spot for possibly 3 of the top 5 QBs to still be on the board at 12 (although I do think Miami could easily take one before us, leaving 2 guys still there).  

I am not even convinced Buffalo takes a QB at 12 anymore.  They could easily take Roquan or Edmunds then see who is on the board at 22.  Personally, I would play it safe and double down by taking a QB at 12 (Likely Baker, Allen or Lamar...although I think Baker could go to Fins) and then look for a LB at 22 (our current biggest need IMO).  

My prediction:  Bills stay put, draft Roquan/Evans at 12 and then take Baker/Allen at 22 (which ever one falls there) and if there isnt a QB they love at 22 still there, they take a WR or OL.    

Edited by Alphadawg7

2 minutes ago, Alphadawg7 said:

ONLY 2 QBs will be taken in the top 10.  Calling it now.  

Cleveland and Jets.  

Giants want to win now, otherwise they would trade Eli, I do not believe at all they will draft a QB at #2.  They could, but just dont buy it.

AZ just signed two QB's, they are not moving into the top 10 to take a QB and I dont think they are a lock to even draft one at all in the first. 

Denver I think feels their window closing, otherwise why even sign Keenum.  I do not think they plan to draft a QB anymore.

Buffalo is not going to trade up, now should they.  This offseason could not have played out any better for the Bills. Beane has been a master and now sits with a young promising QB prospect at pennies on the dollar in AJ, and in a prime spot for possibly 3 of the top 5 QBs to still be on the board at 12 (although I do think Miami could easily take one before us, leaving 2 guys still there).  

I am not even convinced Buffalo takes a QB at 12 anymore.  They could easily take Roquan or Edmunds then see who is on the board at 22.  Personally, I would play it safe and double down by taking a QB at 12 (Likely Baker, Allen or Lamar...although I think Baker could go to Fins) and then look for a LB at 22 (our current biggest need IMO).  

My prediction:  Bills stay put, draft Roquan/Evans at 12 and then take Baker/Allen at 22 (which ever one falls there) and if there isnt a QB they love at 22 still there, they take a WR or OL.    

Wanna bet? 

4 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

What does Jets' trade mean for top-3 picks? (2:52)
 Adam Schefter joins SportsCenter and explains that Jets moving up to the 3rd pick means there will be a battle for quarterbacks at the top of the draft.

This is a certainty, which means great talent will be pushed down. This should help us in moving up to 2 (I really hope)

24 minutes ago, Binghamton Beast said:

Rosen, Darnold and Mayfield will all be off the board by 10.

This wouldn’t surprise me at all. I have ZERO clue where Allen goes. 

The draft can’t come soon enough! This should be the most fun ever. 

2 minutes ago, MJS said:

I think Rosen, Darnold, and Mayfield will go in the top 10. A desperate team may take Allen in the top 10, but I think that would be a mistake.

I think your right, three in the top ten maybe Allen instead of Mayfield, but I don’t think both.

La Canfora: Here are the winners and losers from the blockbuster Jets-Colts trade
The Browns are sitting pretty and the Jets should be able to finally get their franchise QB

At this point I'd bet even money that the first five picks of the draft go: QB, RB/Pass Rusher, QB, QB, QB (yeah, four of the fop five picks are quarterbacks), setting the stage for a wild draft full of trades and plot twists. Here's a look at who I believe stands to gain the most from the swap: