If the Bills do or dont _______ Im so done with this team

15 minutes ago, Misterbluesky said:

I was born in 1964..my dad took me to games at the old rockpile when I was a tike..saw the first game at Rich Stadium,with him,and others.We went to a game as a family one time...dad,me,my little brother ,two sisters and my MOM!!!My mom had no interest in sports but she was out good luck charm that Sunday afternoon...we crushed Kansas City..something like 55-10.I forget the year...76 of so.No turning back for me...the Bills are in my blood!!!!!!

We had seasons going back to the 60’s. My mom would sleep thru 80,020 fans screaming the brains out. It’s an art. 

Edited by Augie
  • Thank you (+1) 1

22 hours ago, Limeaid said:

If the Bills sign some poster to staff I'm so done with this team

A-FREAKING-MEN!  Some of the people who post here are insane - not that I am not but sheesh louise summa the crap I have read.......

Grew up in Philly - never was a HUGE Eagles fan but def watch them and root for them - started my 22 year run of season tixs in 1985 with the Bills.....was GLORIOUS, attended 2 Super Bowls - only missed 3 games in that whole run.  2 games I was in Mexico on business - found a bar and watched them both - one game I missed cuz I was so danged hungover there was no way I was going to the game - watched it on TV - kicked my self as it was a decent game.

Ima lifer - no way I would quit on these guys - do they drive me INSANE at times?  Yeah,  Does Tyrod drive me INSANE at times?  Yeah.  So does my wife and I am still married.

BILLS FOR LIFE!! 

Edited by Kwai San
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

I connected the dots and if they don’t build the new stadium at Letchworth, they are dead to me. I have too much tied up in speculative land deals along the Rt. 36 corridor. 

• Like (+1) 2

7 hours ago, KelsaysLunchbox said:

If this team hires Bill Polian in any capacity that has some kind of say so over football operations I'm out.

Are his interviews are getting hard to listen to or is it just me?

4 hours ago, K-9 said:

I connected the dots and if they don’t build the new stadium at Letchworth, they are dead to me. I have too much tied up in speculative land deals along the Rt. 36 corridor. 

Well, my source got booted from the page so I cant confirm or deny this

First and foremost, I  will NEVER quit loving this team!!! No matter what dumb things they or the Sabres ever do!! A fan means you never waver...

I would be very po'ed if we did not draft a QB in  the 1st round

I would be very mad if we did not move up into the top 5. I don't care what it costs. We need a top, franchise level QB. No more EJ's, Losman's, Trent's, Tyrod's. Lets get a guy we love!!

• Like (+1) 1

9 hours ago, WideRightRevenge said:

Bring back the Ryan Brothers and their bicycle

image.png.a6a1852dffe761157250eec99393bb4c.png

Well, like this wouldn't be bad....

7 hours ago, nedboy7 said:

I’m working on a 4 page post about how TT sucks.  I’m gonna win you over. 

This should be the title

19 hours ago, Kwai San said:

A-FREAKING-MEN!  Some of the people who post here are insane - not that I am not but sheesh louise summa the crap I have read.......

Grew up in Philly - never was a HUGE Eagles fan but def watch them and root for them - started my 22 year run of season tixs in 1985.....was GLORIOUS - only missed 3 games in that whole run.  2 games I was in Mexico on business - found a bar and watched them both - one game I missed cuz I was so danged hungover there was no way I was going to the game - watched it on TV - kicked my self as it was a decent game.

Ima lifer - no way I would quit on these guys - do they drive me INSANE at times?  Yeah,  Does Tyrod drive me INSANE at times?  Yeah.  So does my wife and I am still married.

BILLS FOR LIFE!! 

Not sure what you are saying in the bolded spot. Could you elaborate?

2 hours ago, fansince88 said:

Well, like this wouldn't be bad....

This should be the title

Not sure what you are saying in the bolded spot. Could you elaborate?

Wasnt clear there - it was the Bills that I had 22 years of season tixs......oh and some of the posters here are just plain bat **** crazy......surely you understand that no?

Edited by Kwai San

42 minutes ago, Kwai San said:

Wasnt clear there - it was the Bills that I had 22 years of season tixs......oh and some of the posters here are just plain bat **** crazy......surely you understand that no?

If the posters here bother you so much why join the conversation?  Serious question. I posted a little thread which by the way is a long standing joke of " Im so done with the Bills" that has been going on for years and you come around this thread complaining about threads and posters..... Not sure but seems your attitude was pointed ... Interesting first impression you have given me.

7 minutes ago, billsredneck1 said:

i would be so done if they signed tt to a new deal and named him the starter....while simultaneously alcohol was made illegal on sundays.

I'll go one step further and say...if alcohol was made illegal on sundays period I'd be done :lol:

13 minutes ago, Johnny Hammersticks said:

If the bills groped my wife and pushed my mother down a flight of stairs...I’m so done with this team.

change that to MIL and not sure I'd have a huge problem with that

12 minutes ago, billsredneck1 said:

i would be so done if they signed tt to a new deal and named him the starter....while simultaneously alcohol was made illegal on sundays.

I dont drink....that said TT got extended......AHHHHHHHHH!

On 2/28/2018 at 6:33 PM, fansince88 said:

Fill in the blank. We are at that time of the year where fans are done with this team because they do something they dont want them to do or dont do something they want them to do....what is that something? Lets keep this fun and not turn it into Tyrod sucks. Have at it people!

Make a serious effort to upgrade at QB - above and beyond the usual sign a 2nd tier dark horse FA like McCarron, drafting a QB after the 2nd round and/or trade for someone's backup.

FTR I have no opinion on whether or not TT should be on the roster or play

On 2/28/2018 at 6:47 PM, aristocrat said:

If they draft josh Allen 

Meh, how is that worse than EJM?  Even if they draft someone who just falls to them in the 1st or 2nd, at least they will have spent a serious resource on it.

Edited by Hapless Bills Fan
  • Like (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Make a serious effort to upgrade at QB - above and beyond the usual sign a 2nd tier dark horse FA like McCarron, drafting a QB after the 2nd round and/or trade for someone's backup.

FTR I have no opinion on whether or not TT should be on the roster or play

Meh, how is that worse than EJM?

Ejm showed more in college than Allen has

17 hours ago, fansince88 said:

If the posters here bother you so much why join the conversation?  Serious question. I posted a little thread which by the way is a long standing joke of " Im so done with the Bills" that has been going on for years and you come around this thread complaining about threads and posters..... Not sure but seems your attitude was pointed ... Interesting first impression you have given me.

Not for nothing but your reading comprehension needs a little work - thats MY first impression of you.  All in all most of the posters here bring a lot to the table and I mean A LOT and thats why I joined - I have been in the background for many years and have just recently signed on.  Did you read the part where I said SOME of the posters are batshit crazy???  I did not say ALL posters were.  Not to rag on you but that is specifically what you are doing to me.  Read, re-read and then post - try not to influence everything you read to say what you want it to say.  Just saying.  My "attitude" which you clearly missed in my first post stated I was and remain a Bills Fan for life......not too sure how you missed that - serious statement.

Go Bills

17 hours ago, 145B4IDIE said:

If the Bills pooped in my driveway and made Kwai San shovele it, I'm all in!

Why the hate????

5 hours ago, Kwai San said:

Not for nothing but your reading comprehension needs a little work - thats MY first impression of you.  All in all most of the posters here bring a lot to the table and I mean A LOT and thats why I joined - I have been in the background for many years and have just recently signed on.  Did you read the part where I said SOME of the posters are batshit crazy???  I did not say ALL posters were.  Not to rag on you but that is specifically what you are doing to me.  Read, re-read and then post - try not to influence everything you read to say what you want it to say.  Just saying.  My "attitude" which you clearly missed in my first post stated I was and remain a Bills Fan for life......not too sure how you missed that - serious statement.

Go Bills

Why the hate????

Yeah......ok. Im really just as confused as when our conversation began.....

Edit: seemed to me you came to this post slamming my post because it was dumb in your opinion when in fact  it was a joke. If that was indeed bot what you were doing @Kwai San, then do except my apologies for assuming wrong. Literally 1000s of times people say if the Bills do this or that I'm done with this team. That was the reason for my post. Hope this clears it all up.

Edited by fansince88

On 2/28/2018 at 6:43 PM, Kirby Jackson said:

”I am so done with the Bills if they have another fullback accused of touching himself inappropriately, in the bushes, outside of a woman’s house.” Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice...

I’d prefer this to a pseudo-halfback who was constantly touching the football inappropriately in the fourth quarter in winnable games. Peeping McIntyre>>>>>>Toldozer. If they keep feeding the short, fat man the rock I am SO DONE WITH THIS TEAM. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

2 hours ago, fansince88 said:

Yeah......ok. Im really just as confused as when our conversation began.....

Edit: seemed to me you came to this post slamming my post because it was dumb in your opinion when in fact  it was a joke. If that was indeed bot what you were doing @Kwai San, then do except my apologies for assuming wrong. Literally 1000s of times people say if the Bills do this or that I'm done with this team. That was the reason for my post. Hope this clears it all up.

One of the best threads I've read in a long time.  Now off to the Tyrord threads or Copy and Paste useless articles

• Haha (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, baskingridgebillsfan said:

I will never be done with the team but if Taylor is the qb next year I am going to have a hard time investing any emotion into the team

Dont lie: you will invest. And not only that, you will have emotions of hate, anger and might break a few led Tvs!

1 minute ago, baskingridgebillsfan said:

it is extremely frustrating watching .   it hurts my soul.  well not my soul

I think its awesome. When I see the replays of wide open receivers and he's doing the Mexican dance in a clean pocket,  I get all giddy inside!