AFC Championship GDT: Jaguars vs. Patriots at 3:05 PM ET on CBS

4 minutes ago, stevewin said:

Amazing how even a Pats** game can be when the refs stay out of it

Whoa, pilgrim. It's still early. Krafty Bob has that red button under his seat that buzzes NFL headquarters. Wait till the second half when the Patriots get 15 first downs by penalty.

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, PromoTheRobot said:

Whoa, pilgrim. It's still early. Krafty Bob has that red button under his seat that buzzes NFL headquarters. Wait till the second half when the Patriots get 15 first downs by penalty.

Hope Brady gets hurt and it thwarts the big comeback script.

11 minutes ago, phypon said:

I can understand that.  For me though, I'd rather see the Pats get lit up by MN in Super Bowl.  It's so much more heart breaking to lose a Super Bowl and that's what I wish to happen to the Pats* and their fans.  Call me a masochist but that puts a smile on my face :)

Seeing the Pats* lose in the playoff, preventing them from getting to the Super Bowl, puts a smile on my face.

Also, I just can't stomach listening about how great the Pats* are for 2 whole weeks of Super Bowl coverage. :sick:

1 minute ago, McBean said:

Who we are supposed to root for?

Hate Marrone and the Pats.

You root for the Pats to lose......................always !

Root for Marrone to get stomped in the Super Bowl.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Steptide said:

Theirs something about nate hackett and Doug Marrone in the superbowl that makes me wanna barf

Would you rather have Belichick and McDaniels, again?  I'll go with Hackett and Marrone, not that I like it, but it is the lesser of two evils.

Speaking of Hackett, he looks...good.  I'm shocked.

• Haha (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, FLXbillsmafia said:

I know Bills fans used to hate on him, but those two playaction calls were perfect...easy throws for Bortles.

The Hacket hate was really undeserved. The fans scapegoated him for EJ's unwillingness  to throw the ball down the field.

• Like (+1) 1