AFC Championship GDT: Jaguars vs. Patriots at 3:05 PM ET on CBS

Just now, phypon said:

I hear ya.  Believe me, this is a tough one for me but I really am that bitter about that loss.

Im not, I am happy we made the playoffs but no way did I think we were going to win that playoff game. Tyrod was Tyrod in a big away game, 3 points, not suprised at all, I expected it even after paying all that money for Jag tickets to see it happen live.. With so many Bills/coaches I am all in on the Jags to win it all. Go Jags

4 minutes ago, Mark Vader said:

I'm bitter too, but watching the Patriots* lose, especially in the playoffs, is always a most beautiful day.

I can understand that.  For me though, I'd rather see the Pats get lit up by MN in Super Bowl.  It's so much more heart breaking to lose a Super Bowl and that's what I wish to happen to the Pats* and their fans.  Call me a masochist but that puts a smile on my face :)

Just now, Turk71 said:

So glad everyone doesn't yell eeerieeee at Bills games. That would feel really stupid.

Haha, yeah I agree man

2 minutes ago, phypon said:

I can understand that.  For me though, I'd rather see the Pats get lit up by MN in Super Bowl.  It's so much more heart breaking to lose a Super Bowl and that's what I wish to happen to the Pats* and their fans.  Call me a masochist but that puts a smile on my face :)

For the Pats to lose at home and not even go, now that is a huge SMILE  IMO

1 minute ago, sven233 said:

OK.....what does this crap mean?  I know it's a Jags thing of some sort, but I guess I missed what it is in relation to.

I thought someone was just a fan of Robert Duvall

Edited by Mark Vader

Just now, sven233 said:

OK.....what does this crap mean?  I know it's a Jags thing of some sort, but I guess I missed what it is in relation to.

I did not know either but when down there I asked. Bills play in OP and the Jags play in Duval county.

Jags playing a tough game. If the Jags can continue to run the ball and make things happen off of that they stand a chance to put up some points. If the Jags defense can continue to tackle well and get a bit more pressure on Brady they stand a chance to get some stops. It should be a close one possession going into the fourth quarter. 

3 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

Watching this game just reminds me how bad Dennison was

Really always the OC gets the blame just like Hackett did here.

Watching this game just reminds me how bad Tyrod is. Tyrod would have had at least three 3 and outs by now with a big zero on the board.

Edited by xRUSHx
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, boco357 said:

Hmmmm nice play calling Hackett 

2 minutes ago, FLXbillsmafia said:

I know Bills fans used to hate on him, but those two playaction calls were perfect...easy throws for Bortles.

But I thought you're supposed to run on first and goal. That's what we've heard for the last 2 weeks.

1 minute ago, xRUSHx said:

I did not know either but when down there I asked. Bills play in OP and the Jags play in Duval county.

Thanks....  Pretty annoying if you ask me.  Same thing with that skol thing with the Vikings....