AFC Championship GDT: Jaguars vs. Patriots at 3:05 PM ET on CBS

Just now, dabills21 said:

and it was a good trade... you dont pay someone who is mentally unstable, unsure if he'll get suspended and not a leader, $100 million.. now we have money to go get some guys in free agency and find a better replacement via draft or fa

We have money in 2019. Dareus costs us 14.1 millions against the cap next year.

Just now, dabills21 said:

and it was a good trade... you dont pay someone who is mentally unstable, unsure if he'll get suspended and not a leader, $100 million.. now we have money to go get some guys in free agency and find a better replacement via draft or fa

his last year no? who cares, not my money, they couldn't use the cap for anything anyway.

You forgot to mention he's insanely talented.

6 minutes ago, Doc said:

No, you're rooting against the Cheaters.

Very true. Definitely rooting against the Pats.

I really don't like either team. I just don't want to see the Pats go to 2 in a row. 

Not looking too good for Jax right now though. 

3 minutes ago, PolishDave said:

It was a legit call.   But why not say something about the obvious non-calls against the Jags when they are on offense.   One sided?  Come on dude.

Yea, we have a real need for that at this point. 

Just now, Real McCoy said:

We paid him all this year and next. The trade never needed to happen until this offseason.

and what happens if he decided keep playing uninspired football with the bills or worse yet, suspended.  you take what you can when you could get it, Marcell as not in the team's future