AFC Championship GDT: Jaguars vs. Patriots at 3:05 PM ET on CBS

2 minutes ago, dabills21 said:

and what happens if he decided keep playing uninspired football with the bills or worse yet, suspended.  you take what you can when you could get it, Marcell as not in the team's future

I can play the what if game too.

What if he played solid for us the rest of the year? What if we got a much better pick for him in the offseason? A 6th rd pick is garbage (what was accepted initially).

What is Dareus worth right now to the rest of the league? I 10000% guarantee you more than a 5th rd pick right now.

Edited by Real McCoy

3 minutes ago, PetermanThrew5Picks said:

his last year no? who cares, not my money, they couldn't use the cap for anything anyway.

You forgot to mention he's insanely talented.

and you forget to mention he's lazy as all get out, not a team player, and ill trust McDermott over your opinion

Just now, Real McCoy said:

I can play the what if game too.

What if he played solid for us the rest of the year? What if we got a much better pick for him in the offseason? A 6th rd pick is garbage (what was accepted initially).

bottom line is he's gone, neither of us know how the season would finish for him,except we know he was NOT a major contributor while he was here.  ill take the draft pick