AFC Championship GDT: Jaguars vs. Patriots at 3:05 PM ET on CBS

Just now, Fadingpain said:

Without a QB of Brady's caliber, NE doesn't win this game.  No way.

Having a stud QB is EVERYTHING in this league.

and without Bortles completely folding in the late 3rd and 4th it doesnt happen either. There needs to be QBing training centers so the NFL game can improve.Colleges are killing the NFL by churning out TTs by the dozen.

• Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, BillsFan4 said:

There it is. Pats to super bowl. Again. 

Damn I hate them. 

But im also not all that unhappy about seeing the quitter lose. 

One of those bitter ter sweet games I guess. 

I rather the quitter win then seeing the cheaters win it.

3 minutes ago, Fadingpain said:

Without a QB of Brady's caliber, NE doesn't win this game.  No way.

Having a stud QB is EVERYTHING in this league.

Without the refs in their pocket, NE doesn't win this game.  Terrible officiating.

1 minute ago, Jasovon said:

bribe the refs. 

The refs had no impact. I hate em too but I have to respect what I just witnessed. I'd kill for a Bills offense capable of coming back like that against the top D nonetheless. Alot of hating in this thread

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Buddy Hix said:

I didn't want to see Marrone at the Super Bowl. 

Another great comeback. I still love football and appreciate the greatness of Brady. It reminds me of Montana. I could watch either play all day.

I agree.  F the Jags!

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, Tcali said:

and without Bortles completely folding in the late 3rd and 4th it doesnt happen either. There needs to be QBing training centers so the NFL game can improve.Colleges are killing the NFL by churning out TTs by the dozen.

Colleges don't care about turning out NFL ready QBs.  They want to win and get money for the school and athletic program, and keep the boosters happy so they'll give money.

1 minute ago, JerseyBills said:

The refs had no impact. I hate em too but I have to respect what I just witnessed. I'd kill for a Bills offense capable of coming back like that against the top D nonetheless. Alot of hating in this thread

1 penalty for 10 yards, so much holding missed, multiple PIs overlooked. The Pats got almost 100 yards from penalties it's so fixed it is not even funny. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

example of dumb playing coaching in the nfl. Jax with ball after the completion just before 2 minute warning. RUN THE BALL to the warning. You wanna give Brady time even if u score a TD??????????????????????????????? Just boggles the mind. Then the sack.....

10 minutes ago, billsfan11 said:

I know this is irrelevant on this drive but does anyone else find it annoying New England has only 1 damn penalty for 10 yards?

Didn't watch one play of this game and I'm glad I didn't . You can pretty much pencil in this script. NE almost never gets called for O holding or any penalty on D of consequence while the game is in doubt . Just ridiculous and makes it virtually impossible to win against them. I decided after ATL debacle and SEA Brian fart in last few SBs that I wouldn't waste my time or invest any emotion by watching a NE SB ever again. I checked the score 3 times in this game: once when JAX was up 14-3 and twice in the final 06:00. I'm not surprised at all at the final and definitely not from any of these same old comments about the biased officiating. It's not worth the time watching the Pats when they are predetermined to win. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, JerseyBills said:

Are you fricking blind? How many Pats drives were extended by BS calls?

Just now, Jasovon said:

1 penalty for 10 yards, so much holding missed, multiple PIs overlooked. The Pats got almost 100 yards from penalties it's so fixed it is not even funny. 

Just now, Boatdrinks said:

Didn't watch one play of this game and I'm glad I didn't . You can pretty much pencil in this script. NE almost never gets called for O holding or any penalty on D of consequence while the game is in doubt . Just ridiculous and makes it virtually impossible to win against them. I decided after ATL debacle and SEA Brian fart in last few SBs that I wouldn't waste my time or invest any emotion by watching a NE SB ever again. I checked the score 3 times in this game: once when JAX was up 14-3 and twice in the final 06:00. I'm not surprised at all at the final and definitely not from any of these same old comments about the biased officiating. It's not worth the time watching the Pats when they are predetermined to win. 

Go away forever?

1 minute ago, Jasovon said:

Spot on.  Only a patriots homer (JerseyBills) would see it otherwise.  I have no skin in the game and just wanted to see a good game.  Jags deserved to win and the Pats got the game handed to them.  Simple as that.j  The greatest cheater of all time didn't win the game for them.