Best Rallying cry?

#34fan

I do think the Bills need an effective Rallying Cry... "Do your Job" as simple as it sounds, seems to work well enough to motivate high-level play... I mistakenly thought that Jacksonville's was "keep pounding".. -Probably because it belongs to a similar cat-logo team, (Panthers)  but mostly because of how they kept pounding us in the wildcard game..  -Turns out, I really like "keep pounding"   - What would be an effective Bills rallying cry?

(Viola! -Brand new thread.) ;)

Edited by #34fan

• #34fan changed the title to Best Rallying cry?
1 hour ago, #34fan said:

I do think the Bills need an effective Rallying Cry... "Do your Job" as simple as it sounds, seems to work well enough to motivate high-level play... I mistakenly thought that Jacksonville's was "keep pounding".. -Probably because it belongs to a similar cat-logo team, (Panthers)  but mostly because of how they kept pounding us in the wildcard game..  -Turns out, I really like "keep pounding"   - What would be an effective Bills rallying cry?

(Viola! -Brand new thread.) ;)

Viola?  Stop fiddling around!  Failed again!

No trying to sound like a broken record but “aye aye aye aye” is the Bills equivalent of “Duvalll,” “Keep Pounding,” “WhoDat,” “WhoDey” and whatever other battle cries you want to add. That’s the call and response of Bills fans in any stadium where they are playing.