Breaking news. Rick Dennison

4 minutes ago, Tatonka68 said:

If they hire Mike McCoy that should hint to the direction and player type the team wants for QB. Any Ideas out there.

Not really. He doesn’t have a specific scheme. He’s had a number of QBs in Carolina, Denver, SD and just works with what he has. Beane also made it a point to say they won’t select a QB based on the OC’s “scheme”

fwiw I thought he was a brutal HC. But as an OC for what the Bills need (QB development, tailor to talent) he makes sense. 

Edited by YoloinOhio

Just now, Maine-iac said:

McCoy has 3 really impessive seasons and then every other season as a coordinator or coach has been under 22ppg.  Those are the numbers.  I don't know exactly how I feel about him but I like him more than Dennison.

McCoy doesn't make me excited, but Dennison gone would. Lesser of evils I guess.

I just want a new OC that can work with a young QB. McCoy might be the guy, I just don't know him all that well.

12 minutes ago, Coach Tuesday said:

IMO the bigger score here would be Tice...

I agree

I could get behind

OC: Mike McCoy

QB: Todd Downing

OL: Mike Tice

Alot of good offensive coaches about to be available. It would be wise to get involved in trying to grab some of the talent that will be out there.

Edited by BrooklynBills

BREAKING NEWS:

According to my sources deep withing the Bills...

-Kyle Williams will return. But he may not.

-There is a deal in place to send our 2 firsts and next year's second to Carolina for their first and Cam Newton. Still has to get league approval. Stay tuned.

-Dennison will be terminated. Or they will bring him back with Dorsey brought in as the OC in training. Dennison may be kept though because there is a rift.

-Tyrod Taylor will be packaged with Carolina's 1st and we have a deal in place with Cincinnati to get their first and Andy Dalton for 1 game to lead the charge. Then he goes back to Cincy, we get both 1sts and they send us tacos every Tuesday for 6 weeks. This may get vetoed by Kim Pegula, however as she's holding out for a spaghetti Wednesday.

-Coach McD has something special in the works for the tailgaters if he has the guts to pull it off. It will be the biggest moment in Buffalo tailgating HISTORY.

-Joe Webb's Package looms large.

-Chadwick Bay Chad and Dunkirk Don will elope. 

21 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

Former Broncos OC twice and former Chargers HC before Lynn.

And spent the first 10 years of his career in Carolina, overlapping with Beane.

7 minutes ago, BrooklynBills said:

I agree

I could get behind

OC: Mike McCoy

QB: Todd Downing Ken Dorsey

OL: Mike Tice

Alot of good offensive coaches about to be available.

Just a guess

41 minutes ago, Sweats said:

Are there any links?

Who's the source?

This thread sucks.

Sweats,

I always find you very negative and angry.  Fyi, its not becoming.

38 minutes ago, Call_Of_Ktulu said:

I will be beyond blown away if this happens, Tice is one of the best O-Line coaches in the NFL and a great overall contributor to offensive game planing. 

That's true.  In every business people have ceilings.  People are just really good at certain jobs and then the next job up the chain is just too much for them.

I think the right seat on the bus for Tice is O Line coach and he is very good at it.  

My strongest guess is IF Tice is hired at O Line Coach Ducasse is not make the team or even close to final cuts.

39 minutes ago, Canadian Bills Fan said:

Doesn't this have to happen first for it to be considered "breaking news?"

you're a mod.  can't this fraud be banned or something?  

Other than the hundreds of jokes and insults he adds ZERO to the forum.  

Edited by ShadyBillsFan

29 minutes ago, Tatonka68 said:

Mike McCoys  info,

After the 2008 season, Mike McCoy was hired to be the new offensive coordinator and quarterbacks coach of the Denver Broncos. In 2009, then-Broncos QB Kyle Orton enjoyed a career year under McCoy, posting career highs in virtually every passing category. The following year, the Broncos passing attack ranked seventh in the NFL, and Orton ranked fourth in the league in passing yards per game. McCoy revamped the Broncos offense in 2011 to accommodate Tim Tebow's skill-set, and the Broncos led the NFL in rushing

Sounds like a coach who adpats the offense to the talent, not the talent to the offense. I like that.

Agreed, he has shown his ability to adapt multiple times with many different combos of players including QBs.. 

• Like (+1) 1

26 minutes ago, Romie said:

Hmmm, it is possible that he went out on a limb here and made an educated guess, but they did name 3 OC options in the article and he was specific that it is this week and McCoy.  Time will tell, but if he is right, I may believe there is something to his "source" claim.

39 minutes ago, Wayne Cubed said:

Need to buy some more real estate I see.

:beer:

Obviously a sting.  Working to raise the value of comps around Dennison's house by creating speculation it will sell for 1.8 times market value since it is Bills related real estate.  Swoop in now - buy all the houses in the neighborhood - then raze them for a parking garage.  Somewhere in this scenario Don gets rich and we are fools.

• Haha (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

Other than the hundreds pf jokes and insults he adds ZERO to the forum.  

You're the one who should be banned, you reply to every post on this board as if it's a personal text exchange.

33 minutes ago, Mrbojanglezs said:

why haven't you told us where the new stadium is like you "promised" 

The stadium will be built downtown Buffalo. Construction will begin in 2022.   All land has now been bought.  Kim and terry have the bulk of the land but a few investment groups were lucky to secure land adjacent to the stadium

2 minutes ago, Chadwick Bay Chad said:

The stadium will be built downtown Buffalo. Construction will begin in 2022.   All land has now been bought.  Kim and terry have the bulk of the land but a few investment groups were lucky to secure land adjacent to the stadium

Lol.  Did you pull that one out of your butt

14 minutes ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

Other than the hundreds pf jokes and insults he adds ZERO to the forum.  

For those individuals that do not enjoy insider information please do not read.  Let’s not fill this thread with 50 pages of hate. Who made you the police of what can and cannot be posted.  We all have the right to freely express ourselves I have the right to post and you have the right to read or not read. I am not going to list everything my source got right, but we know our record

7 minutes ago, Coach Tuesday said:

You're the one who should be banned, you reply to every post on this board as if it's a personal text exchange.

Thank you.  If you don’t agree with Shady you are wrong 

3 minutes ago, prissythecat said:

Lol.  Did you pull that one out of your butt

I hope not, it will be 67500 seats in a retractable dome.  If I am not right, our investment group will lose a ton of money

Edited by Chadwick Bay Chad
  • Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, buffaloboyinATL said:

Really? I would personally be very surprised if this happened and even more surprised if it happens this week. By the way, if MOST believe this is happening why have only 7 out of 35 of us voted McCoy as who we think next years OC will be (so far). Seems to me most think it won't happen.

The Mike Tice thing would surprise me, but its not hard to make this guess when the press conference seemed to spell the end of Dennison, and McCoy was his #1 choice last off season and is available now

Leave Dunkirk Don alone!! Don't you ungrateful bastards realize that he is batting 1.000 with his scoops?!

All the times his breaking news have seemed wrong, they weren't really wrong, it's just that things changed and/or his source intentionally lied to him. But that doesn't count!

16 minutes ago, Chadwick Bay Chad said:

Where in downtown buffalo, what intersection.

4 minutes ago, Fredonia Frank said:

Mods can there be a rumor forum this crap can be sent to like bills board did. This way douchy don/chad can live out his fairytale as an “insider” and wear his tin foil hat but leave the wall to “honest” football discussion

I guess some people hate free speech. Again, please do not reply on this thread.  This is for only serious football posters.  When we trade for Alex Smith, if you still post crap about me then