Breaking news. Rick Dennison

4 minutes ago, Chadwick Bay Chad said:

According to my source, Rick Dennison will be terminated within the week and will be replaced by Mike MCoy.  We are also in talks with MikeTice to join the staff as offensive line coach.   

Ok another wild guess that likely could occur but than if it doesn't you will tell us some lame excuse

Just now, buffaloboyinATL said:

A) How the heck are you back?

B) IF you are right I will be amazed, but I will give you credit.

Why would he get credit for saying something is going to happen that most believe to be happening anyway?

15 minutes ago, Bray Wyatt said:

Why would he get credit for saying something is going to happen that most believe to be happening anyway?

Really? I would personally be very surprised if this happened and even more surprised if it happens this week. By the way, if MOST believe this is happening why have only 7 out of 35 of us voted McCoy as who we think next years OC will be (so far). Seems to me most think it won't happen.

Edited by buffaloboyinATL

8 minutes ago, Chadwick Bay Chad said:

According to my source, Rick Dennison will be terminated within the week and will be replaced by Mike MCoy.  We are also in talks with MikeTice to join the staff as offensive line coach.   

I will be beyond blown away if this happens, Tice is one of the best O-Line coaches in the NFL and a great overall contributor to offensive game planing. 

5 minutes ago, Call_Of_Ktulu said:

I will be beyond blown away if this happens, Tice is one of the best O-Line coaches in the NFL and a great overall contributor to offensive game planing. 

I read something about character issues with him though. Will try to find it. Not sure if it matters or not.

Edit: allegedly he’s good friends with Todd Downing and didn’t get along with musgrave. Went to owner and got Musgrave out so Downing would get job. 

Edited by YoloinOhio

Guest K-GunJimKelly12

Do you know Dunkirk Don?  It is amazing the two most valued inside sources for Buffalo Bills information live or are from places that are so close together.  You should try to PM him and maybe the two of you can cross reference sources and information.  Everyone on the board eagerly awaits posts from either one of you.  If you guys work as a team, I really think the two of you can build something special when it comes to digging up inside info on the BIlls.  Of course it is selfish of me and other posters to ask this of you, but what you guys have given us so far is gold and it would be to the benefit of us all.

Edited by K-GunJimKelly12