Breaking news. Rick Dennison

1 minute ago, BrooklynBills said:

McCoy would be a home run for McDermott IMO

Hard to call him a home run when he's been fired from two jobs in a row due to unimaginative, failed offenses.  He couldn't win with Rivers.  His playbook is complex and he doesn't get the most out of his personnel, especially in the running game.

Bevell would be a home run.

They'd both be upgrades over Dennison... Dennison was an uninspired, poorly thought-out hire.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Coach Tuesday said:

Hard to call him a home run when he's been fired from two jobs in a row due to unimaginative, failed offenses.  He couldn't win with Rivers.  His playbook is complex and he doesn't get the most out of his personnel, especially in the running game.

They'd both be upgrades over Dennison... Dennison was an uninspired, poorly thought-out hire.

McCoy would be third on my list.

Defilippo

Bevell

McCoy

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, BuffaloHokie13 said:

Thoughts on Dorsey at QB coach as well?

Personally, I would like to see Dorsey as OC.  These other guys, I don't see much upside in any of them.  Bevell could not coordinate a run game to save his life.  He was lucky he had Marshawn for those years.  Dennison, McCoy, really?  I am not real familiar with Defilippo.

Can't hire Shula.  Having a Shula coach in Buffalo is sacrilege.

1 minute ago, simool said:

Personally, I would like to see Dorsey as OC.  These other guys, I don't see much upside in any of them.  Bevell could not coordinate a run game to save his life.  He was lucky he had Marshawn for those years.  Dennison, McCoy, really?  I am not real familiar with Defilippo.

Can't hire Shula.  Having a Shula coach in Buffalo is sacrilege.

McCoy and Dorsey both have established relationships with Beane & McD, and both have playing experience at the QB position. From a development standpoint I like that tandem, with McCoy at OC and Dorsey at QB Coach. Just my $0.02

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Coach Tuesday said:

The Bevell offense is have Russell Wilson scramble and pull plays out of nowhere and give the ball to peak Marshawn Lynch and have him run over people.  He has interviewed with numerous teams for HC jobs and has been passed over many times which tells me something also.

McCoy's SD offenses were regularly top 10 in yards and his work with the Broncos was very good. Not sure what happened in DEN this year except for Tony Romo deciding he didnt want to go there.

45 minutes ago, MAJBobby said:

Couple other tidbits I was told.

Glenn will not be a Buffalo Bill by the start of next season

The Bills want to re-sign Brown (but price will determine they don't want to spend much here)

Cousins is very well an option for the Bills and if he hits UFA they will try to sign him

Star will be their no 1 TGT this offseason

So are the Bills looking into trading Glenn or will they outright cut him?

Sounds like Brown is out of here, and the Bills are just trying to make it sound like they really want him. So if another team signs Brown, the Bills can say, "Oh well, we tried."

That surprises me about Cousins. His contract demands will be enormous, but if the Bills think he's worth the money, so be it.

I've been saying that Star will be a target since July.

20 minutes ago, HansLanda said:

There is a sucker born every minute.

Remember the mods shut down the other thread because the poster said "they" were going to Chop House for a steak and then to Shea's for Lion King...Mods can see where you are posting from, which for the OP, was not in Buffalo.

So if you're one to lie about your SUPER BORING evening plans, why should anyone take you remotely seriously about anything else?

With respect to integrity, you either have it or you don't. 

Thanks then you shouldnt bother postinghere  again. Did you ever thing after being abuse by haters I was having fun with you my record speaks for itself

1 minute ago, Mark Vader said:

Sounds like Brown is out of here, and the Bills are just trying to make it sound like they really want him. So if another team signs Brown, the Bills can say, "Oh well, we tried."

That surprises me about Cousins. His contract demands will be enormous, but if the Bills think he's worth the money, so be it.

I am thinking Glenn will be traded will ask for clarification.

I tried to have my buddy put a price on Brown he hasn't got back to me yet

I was surprised about Cousins as well I figured they would have gone into the draft.

5 minutes ago, Mark Vader said:

We tried to work out trade for cousins but it fell through.  Glenn and brown will be gone. Agree with that.   Glenn is going to Seattle 

Edited by Chadwick Bay Chad

3 minutes ago, Chadwick Bay Chad said:

Thanks then you shouldnt bother postinghere  again. Did you ever thing after being abuse by haters I was having fun with you my record speaks for itself

That it does.  Please refresh us again on what non-vague prediction of yours came to pass?

54 minutes ago, MAJBobby said:

The Bills want to re-sign Brown (but price will determine they don't want to spend much here)

Cousins is very well an option for the Bills and if he hits UFA they will try to sign him

So McDermott was satisfied with Brown's play or will they move him to WLB or SLB?  I believe he played WLB with Schwartz....Brandon Spikes was the MLB.

You arent getting a rising offensive coach like DeFilippo without a solid QB situation.

Why?

He has developed other Young QBs,  don't you think if you offered him the OC job (and philly allows the interview) he wouldn't take the OC position

Just now, Royale with Cheese said:

So McDermott was satisfied with Brown's play or will they move him to WLB or SLB?  I believe he played WLB with Schwartz....Brandon Spikes was the MLB.

I was just told they want to keep him if the price is right.

Milano is your WLB going forward

1 minute ago, Royale with Cheese said:

I suspect he was satisfied with how well the D was QB'd from the Mike spot.  It doesn't completely make up for Brown's limited athleticism but it helps.

4 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

What position is Glenn going to play in Seattle?

All Pro LT comeback player of the year and future HOF'r ironman 16 game player.

Meanwhile Buffalo will be sitting on a 5th round draft choice for 2019 that they will use to trade up for a WR that will drop more passes than he catches and Beanes kids will be giving him a hard time on texts.

Edited by cba fan

1 minute ago, MAJBobby said:

I am thinking Glenn will be traded will ask for clarification.

I tried to have my buddy put a price on Brown he hasn't got back to me yet

I was surprised about Cousins as well I figured they would have gone into the draft.

They probably already know they cant get up for Darnold or Rosen and are doubtful Allen falls to 21. The price for us for Darnold will be too high and hes not a sure thing.  

Cousins plus 3 top 50 offensive players could work and if it doesnt, you get rid of Cousins in two years and try again.

4 minutes ago, cba fan said:

All Pro LT comeback player of the year and future HOF'r ironman 16 game player.

Meanwhile Buffalo will be sitting on a 5th round draft choice for 2019 that they will use to trade up for a WR that will drop more passes than he catches and Beanes kids will be giving him a hard time on texts.

You're assuming Glenn would play LT?

6 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

What position is Glenn going to play in Seattle?

I don’t speak for Pete but probably right tackle. Their line is horrible, they can’t run the ball and need to protect Wilson.  Plus they know Glenn will come cheap.  If McDermott didn’t veto the trade, he would be a Seahawk already

7 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

I'm assuming we move on from Lorax at SLB?

He is a deadman walking. He stays with a pay cut

6 minutes ago, MAJBobby said:

Why?

He has developed other Young QBs,  don't you think if you offered him the OC job (and philly allows the interview) he wouldn't take the OC position

Hes interviewing with ARI and another team i think for the HC position as the QB coach for the Eagles. Why is he going to risk his career momentum coming here with an unsettled QB situation.  I just think his options are going to be better.

1 minute ago, Royale with Cheese said:

You're assuming Glenn would play LT?

Either bookend end him with Brown,or,plug him in at LG and just murder people running that way.

For what it's worth though,I fully expect Glenn to be trade too the Giants.

1 hour ago, MAJBobby said:

All stuff I can see. Would love star. Hope Vita Vea is on our radar in the draft too. That'd shore up the DT position nicely and we wouldn't have to beg Kyle to come back and play 75% of snaps.

Hes interviewing with ARI and another team i think for the HC position as the QB coach for the Eagles. Why is he going to risk his career momentum coming here with an unsettled QB situation.  I just think his options are going to be better.

Yes is he interviewing,

But maybe he doesn't get any HC job because of the lack of playcalling and offensive design experience and wants to take a OC job to get more of that under his belt

2 minutes ago, MAJBobby said:

Why?

I think he might get a HC job.

1 minute ago, Chadwick Bay Chad said:

I don’t speak for Pete but probably right tackle. Their line is horrible, they can’t run the ball and need to protect Wilson.  Plus they know Glenn will come cheap.  If McDermott didn’t veto the trade, he would be a Seahawk already

LOL.

So they'll pay Cordy Glenn a Right Tackle more than their current LT Duane Brown?

https://overthecap.com/position/left-tackle/

You completely forgot that the Seahawks traded for Brown last year.

Thank you again for proving you're full of ****.

2 minutes ago, mob16151 said:

Either bookend end him with Brown,or,plug him in at LG and just murder people running that way.

For what it's worth though,I fully expect Glenn to be trade too the Giants.

Yes to the Giants.....I definitely can see that especially if they get Darnold.

Seattle is not going to have $130 million invested in tackles.

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

LOL.

So they'll pay Cordy Glenn a Right Tackle more than their current LT Duane Brown?

https://overthecap.com/position/left-tackle/

You completely forgot that the Seahawks traded for Brown last year.

Thank you again for proving you're full of ****.

But Cordy projects to be a guard anyway. Connect the dots.