Wild Card Weekend: Bills vs. Jaguars Sunday at 1 PM ET - Inactives Announced with Shady In & MIlano Out

5 minutes ago, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

If the bills win this game today then I will actually probably want Tyrod back. Us getting here has made me never want to complain about him again. If he gets us to round 2, then I will actually want him here

...just wonder how much input Dennison is given on the decision......inconsistent game plans that don't regularly exploit TT's physical attributes leaves me suspect.....does McD make the FINAL call?......

2 minutes ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

...just wonder how much input Dennison is given on the decision......inconsistent game plans that don't regularly exploit TT's physical attributes leaves me suspect.....does McD make the FINAL call?......

I’m sure Dennison won’t. That guy might want to be more worried about his own job. 

My brother just txted me - said he pulled into parking lot at stadium and first thing he heard getting out of the car was rousing rendition of Shout song

14 minutes ago, John from Hemet said:

I fully expect Marcel to play well today......when motivated he is a beast

But...that is also the problem

Exactly! The Bills can't invest 15+ million into a player like that and expect to be successful.

1 minute ago, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

I’m sure Dennison won’t. That guy might want to be more worried about his own job. 

...he should....forget McCoy.....my choice would be Whisenhutt as OC who led Rivers to his more productive years as SD's OC........may not have been HC material, but I'd bet he'd be a good one to develop our 1st round QB draft pick and Peterman.................

The Buffalo Bills have been quite the story this season and somehow managed a playoff berth despite a very erratic finish. On the other hand, the AFC South champion Jacksonville Jaguars haven’t been much better in recent weeks. Of course, McCoy’s availability for this weekend will be a game-time decision. But while the Jaguars’ defense has been one of the best units in the league all season, don’t be surprised if the Buffalo offensive front gets the best of this match-up.

Pick: Bills 17, Jaguars 16

5 minutes ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

...he should....forget McCoy.....my choice would be Whisenhutt as OC who led Rivers to his more productive years as SD's OC........may not have been HC material, but I'd bet he'd be a good one to develop our 1st round QB draft pick and Peterman.................

He IS under contract to the Chargers and while some have posted saying "time for Chargers to move on", ALynn has not spoken.

3 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

He IS under contract to the Chargers and while some have posted saying "time for Chargers to move on", ALynn has not spoken.

4 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

....my apology...thought I read he signed a two year deal starting in 2016 which means he's a free bird now............

2 minutes ago, Freddie's Dead said:

The Chin just took out a folding table on the pregame show!  ROTFLMFAO!!

1 minute ago, The Wiz said:

Cowher just elbow dropped a folding table LOL.

1 minute ago, stevewin said:

Cowher picks the Bills and busts a table lol

Cowher on the Bandwagon!

Billy Billy!

• Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

....my apology...thought I read he signed a two year deal starting in 2016 which means he's a free bird now............

Good point, I thought I had read that he had a new contract in 2017 when ALynn took over, but, I can not find that reference

Or, for that matter, a reference confirming the length of his 2016 contract

Edited by Hapless Bills Fan