What happens to Tryod next year?  

83 members have voted

1. 1. What happens to Tyrod next year.

• Cut outright.
    • Traded for 4th to 7th round pick(s)
    • Traded for 1st to 3rd round pick(s)
    • Backup.
    • Starter.

My guess is he'll be released, and someone will sign him to be a backup.  He'll have a job in this league without out a doubt, I just hope it's not in Buffalo.  

I appreciate all you've done here in Buffalo Tyrod, and I wish you the best in your future endeavors.  But your time here is done.

• Like (+1) 2

A few years ago I said Tyrod does some good things, does some bad things, and falls right in-between being a starter and a backup in this league.

He's not good enough to start, but he's almost too good to sit on the bench.  Tough spot for him.

He remains exactly in the same place now, a few years later.  It's who he is.

He'll end up a backup somewhere else, for much less money.

7 minutes ago, chris heff said:

Nobody's going to agree, but I think they should keep him. If they draft a QB they could still use a vet, why not Taylor? Good leader good citizen, not going to to happen though.

at his cost? I hardly think so. Agreed he is a good citizen and good soldier, the Bills kind of did him dirty and he never complained.....

I'd hate to see Tyrod get booted off of this team. Draft a guy high, develop, and let him beat out Taylor for the job. Taylor's mediocrity is a big reason that we have meaningful football to watch, in January!!

• Like (+1) 1

I voted for traded for a 4th-7th but I think he stays if the Bills can't get the QB they want in Free Agency or the draft. I just don't see them trading Taylor and going with Peterman. If the Bills beat Jacksonville, they may just keep him regardless.

5 hours ago, BuffaninATL said:

at his cost? I hardly think so. Agreed he is a good citizen and good soldier, the Bills kind of did him dirty and he never complained.....

It falls in line of what the Bears paid Mike Glennon.  Teams always overpay for a decent QB.

The TEAM made the playoffs. We beat a team with a wide receiver playing QB. Imagine what we could do with more than an average to below average performance from the QB position week in and week out. He has to show up for more than a quarter against Jacksonville this Sunday.

8 minutes ago, Luka said:

The TEAM made the playoffs. We beat a team with a wide receiver playing QB. Imagine what we could do with more than an average to below average performance from the QB position week in and week out. He has to show up for more than a quarter against Jacksonville this Sunday.

As some have said we made the playoffs in spite of TT

• Like (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, LabattBlue said:

He is gone no matter what happens next week.

I jumped and cursed out loud when Andy threw that TD pass and found out we made the playoffs. I will do the same when the official announced is made about Tyrod 

is not a Buffalo Bill.....

8 minutes ago, MAJBobby said:

As some have said we made the playoffs in spite of TT

I would love for him to be the answer. Real question. That Tyrod in the first quarter, where does he go? Why can't he play a full game?

Edited by Luka

Just now, Luka said:

I would love for him to be the answer. Real question. That Tyrod in the first quarter, where does he go? Why can't he play a full game?

Because he has a hard time the minute they have to go off script