THIS IS WHAT IS GOING TO HAPPEN

Irv

We are going to beat the Pats.  Then we will lose to the Dolphins and miss the playoffs.  This is the Buffalo Bills and that is how things go down.  They Rip your freaking heart out.    Can't take anymore pain.  Can't.  No more pain.  For the love of God.  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, Badthingsman said:

We are going to beat the Pats.  Then we will lose to the Dolphins and miss the playoffs.  This is the Buffalo Bills and that is how things go down.  They Rip your freaking heart out.    Can't take anymore pain.  Can't.  No more pain.  For the love of God.  

At least wait until after the games for posting this. We all fear this.

Edited by JR in Pittsburgh
  • Like (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, Badthingsman said:

IMG_0976.JPG

1 hour ago, Badthingsman said:

why bring pain on yourself before anything happens? I'd rather endure the pain after the fact, if they miss the post season but that's just me.

is this an attention seeker type of thread?

I mean, they can still lose to the Dolphins while beating the Pats & make the playoffs as long as the Chargers lose once. Unfortunately that would likely lead to us playing the Patriots immediately the following week in the wildcard game since Jacksonville & Pitt are going to win their next 2 games, pushing the Pats down from having a bye.

1 hour ago, Coach Tuesday said:

OK BUT TELL ME - WHAT IS GOING TO HAPPEN??????  I NEEED TO KNOW WHAT IS GOING TO HAPPEN PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE TELL ME.

the caps are to get your point across?

edit:

nm, I see what you did there (his thread title)

Edited by DaBillsFanSince1973

Couldn’t disagree more.  I’d bet they get blown out both games over splitting 

• Haha (+1) 1

wow, i can't go any farther than this post. thanks for the bummer beyatch.

115 likes out of almost 10K posts.  Hmm.  

Since you're new, just a heads-up that the likes were likely not around for those 10k posts, it's a relatively new thing here at TBD.  Also, not sure what the heck they have to do with a posters credibly, but fine grasp at straws.

Back to your doomsday predictions now...

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Badthingsman said:

Cool.... can you give me next weeks Powerball numbers? 

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Badthingsman said:

Quit being a kitty.

3 hours ago, Badthingsman said:

You need a hug 

There should be some sort of negative reinforcement to prevent such drivel from becoming their own topics. Seriously, you couldn't pick from one of the 1000 other threads to spew this nonsense in? Fact: people don't care more just because it's it's own topic. In fact, probably the opposite as it's frustrating to open a vauge topic and read something dumb. And before you give it the ol college try argument of 'don't click on it then.' If it wasn't posted in the 1st place there'd be no issue. That is all...

• Like (+1) 1

9 hours ago, Badthingsman said:

We are winning both.

• Like (+1) 1

10 hours ago, Badthingsman said:

Seriously? Stop making useless threads.