#LegendofKiko now #DirtyPlayerKiko

Numark3

He hasn't been a discussion point here for awhile.  But reading over the dolphins message board, they can't stand him.  He looks terrible today, and McCoy has been clowning him all half (is it a feud if it is so one-sided?)

Great trade by the bills

Edited by Crayola64

1 minute ago, Just Jack said:

He was traded to the Eagles originally 

Yea, for McCoy lol

I don't think this gets recognized enough for being one of the most lopsided trades in bills history. 

Edited by Crayola64

[This is an automated response]As a courtesy to the other board members, please use more descriptive topic titles. A single name if far too vague to post as a title and provides little insight into what specifically the post is talking about.The topic starter can edit the topic title line to make it more appropriate.Thank you.

Lost all respect for Kiko today.  The late hits, piling on, diving for Tyrod's legs 3 yards OB.  Watching his antics today, I now think that the Flacco hit was deliberate and that he could have pulled up.  Just sad to see one of my favorite players and what he's sunk to now.  I don't ever remember seeing this when he was in Buffalo.  Did I miss something?

• Like (+1) 2

Looked great the first half of his rookie year.  Missed his 2nd but the Bills' defense improved.  Prior to his 3rd season, when I heard they traded him for Shady, I celebrated because I knew Shady would be a great player for the Bills.

Just now, jaybee said:

If he came back to Buffalo you guys would be saying he's the second coming of Dick Butkus.  LMFAO !!   

Which ever way the wind blows is the way TBD sheep herd themselves.  Entirely laughable.

You can barely speak for yourself.  Don't presume to speak for others.

Slow and plays dirty- can’t stand him!

8 minutes ago, jaybee said:

If he came back to Buffalo you guys would be saying he's the second coming of Dick Butkus.  LMFAO !!   

Which ever way the wind blows is the way TBD sheep herd themselves.  Entirely laughable.

Sure- you got us all pegged- move along now

10 minutes ago, jaybee said:

yea no LMALOLOLMAOOO

34 minutes ago, Freddie's Dead said:

Lost all respect for Kiko today.  The late hits, piling on, diving for Tyrod's legs 3 yards OB.  Watching his antics today, I now think that the Flacco hit was deliberate and that he could have pulled up.  Just sad to see one of my favorite players and what he's sunk to now.  I don't ever remember seeing this when he was in Buffalo.  Did I miss something?

Honestly that's the way Miami plays as a team. Landry, Suh...just an undisciplined dirty bunch of players.

• Like (+1) 1

19 minutes ago, jaybee said:

Maybe we can trade Shady straight up for him ;)

I still can't billieve the Eagles did that.

Just now, JMF2006 said:

Maybe we can trade Shady straight up for him ;)

I still can't billieve the Eagles Chip Kelly did that.

Those types of moves are why he's no longer in the NFL and likely never will be again.  But I thank him for doing it.

2 minutes ago, Doc said:

Those types of moves are why he's no longer in the NFL and likely never will be again.  But I thank him for doing it.

I remember when 1/2 the fans were wanting him as the Bills coach.

Sometimes we do get lucky ;)

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, NoSaint said:

This thread will will be an exercise in “love them when they’re ours, hate them on a rival”

i would love it if we got Tom Brady on this team.  I'd love to see what the tone would be.

I would still curse his name, I would still pray for his death by impalement in a truck stop restroom by a man named Keith.  I would still hope he died of feline AIDS.  I would still hope he gets nothing for Christmas.

48 minutes ago, Freddie's Dead said:

The Falco hit was obviously deliberate and he should have been suspended for it. 

1 minute ago, JR in Pittsburgh said:

Yeah, but back then he was our meat head!! I remember when he ran over bobby hoyer for the browns tearing his ACL on a cheap hit. That was the year Hoyer was on a tear, as I recall. Browns fans were not happy.

I remember that play, but don't remember it being dirty.