Colts at Bills 2nd Half Thread

BuffaloBill

1 minute ago, KelsaysLunchbox said:

Ok, so we won. Question is now relevant. Credit to "McD and his Carolina good old boys?"

Credit certainly to Webb for that throw and you have to say McDermott's decision not to go for 4th and 1 worked.... but I still didn't like it. 

But don't confuse me for a McDermott hater. He was my first choice for the job. I didn't think he coached a good game today and I don't think the Carolina rejects have added much to us this year. 

Just my opinion. No agenda. 

Also, it looks like the football gods finally wanted us to win. Overturned that 2-point conversion, made the Colts kick a 43 yard XP in these conditions just to tie it, Joe Webb throws an interception with 52 seconds left, but they miss the FG, then when we punt on 4th and 1 at their 42 (I think), we STILL get the ball back & win.

It seems that even though the Bills TRIED to lose the game several times, we just weren't allowed to. Divine intervention in spite of some horrible play calling and some calls against the Colts

If McDermott believes in his guys, how can he not believe in them to get 1 yard?  Although they won, his decision made the task harder, not easier.

Please don't point to the result as a justification of the decision.  At least explain why you felt the punt was a good idea AT THE TIME if you are going to insist it was the right call.

I don't think there is any way to coach a good or bad game today....

Just now, GunnerBill said:

Credit certainly to Webb for that throw and you have to say McDermott's decision not to go for 4th and 1 worked.... but I still didn't like it. 

But don't confuse me for a McDermott hater. He was my first choice for the job. I didn't think he coached a good game today and I don't think the Carolina rejects have added much to us this year. 

Just my opinion. No agenda. 

2 minutes ago, davefan66 said:

Now I wish I hadn’t given away my tickets.....

Don't lie, you probably would've left either A) after the 2-point conversion or B) after Webb threw that interception with 50 seconds left in the game. And if you were STILL there, that punt on 4th & 1 on the opponent's side of the field would've probably pushed you over the edge (and out the door lol)

10 minutes ago, BuffaloBillsMagic1 said:

McDermott lucked out on this one

Yes! the same way thta EVERYOTHER TEAM HAS LUCKED OUT against us, so...sorry if I can NOT be sympathetic to your ¨Magic¨ feeling!   

Edited by BuffaLoko

1 minute ago, CircleTheWagons99 said:

If he clears, Peterman should start. 

1 minute ago, Doc Brown said:

Besides saviorpeterman.  There's pry not one person who would agree to that.

LOL

I wanted to be the first on the block to get stupid!

A lot will be determined on tonights game.