Brady pretty much making fun of the bills on Instagram

Steptide

23 minutes ago, Binghamton Beast said:

Huh?

I didn't really get it either, but I think it's implying the bills stink. Like maybe all the "bills" in the picture are more talented than the team? 

Edited by Steptide

18 minutes ago, Steptide said:

Ahh I think I get it now after reading the comments on the post I think it's some kind of jab at the bills that they stole alot of talent(players) from us. Don't get the gator thing though 

A reference to their reptilian overlords perhaps?

• Like (+1) 1

23 minutes ago, JPP said:

Maybe the Bills can use this material as their revenge game against them in a few weeks.....LOL...

This team is too soft to go for revenge.

Last year a players career was ended on a cheap shot and no one did a thing. This year Gronk concusses one of our own on a cheap shot and again, no one does a thing.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, frostbitmic said:

This team is too soft to go for revenge.

Last year a players career was ended on a cheap shot and no one did a thing. This year Gronk concusses one of our own on a cheap shot and again, no one does a thing.

yeah thats true....what bothered me most was McD's idiotic response about the hit...well than again i guess he's all about "love"......I hate the Patsies etc but noticed that Belichek apologized to McD about the hit calling it BS......he should suspend the meathead but likely wont happen.....

1 hour ago, Steptide said:

Ahh I think I get it now after reading the comments on the post I think it's some kind of jab at the bills that they stole alot of talent(players) from us. Don't get the gator thing though 

nah, I think it's related to him holding the record for most wins against a single team (Bills). More Bills equals more wins.

2 hours ago, Cripple Creek said:

nah, I think it's related to him holding the record for most wins against a single team (Bills). More Bills equals more wins.

It also feature Bill belichick as the judge, on Bill's got talent. So is it giving props to him?

I'm really not even sure what is going on. It's not clear at all, the best thing as a fan is just to not be sensitive and let it fall flat because it makes almost 0 sense. It could also reference MG and Hogan being out? They need more out of their "Bills". That's a stretch but just so much of it is unclear so it's whatever. He's just a dumb football guy who claims he knows how to fall and jeep ligaments from tearing.

For someone who's considered smart on the football field he comes across like a real dumbass off it. I guess that's what happens when one thing totally consumes you. The guys the best QB ever, he should be happy he lives in a time where that enables you to be woefully unsuccessful at everything else and be fine.

Edited by Ol Dirty B

If you just set a record for most wins in NFL history against any one team and were 2 TDs away from throwing the most TDs in Buffalo over a 20 year period even though you only play there once a year, you would too...and there isn't much we can say in response.

Edited by matter2003

Brady didn't throw for any TDs today... where is this made up stat about him throwing more TDs in Buffalo than any other QB?

That is just against the QBs we have employeed since 2001 and none of them stayed here very long yet Brady defies father time so this stat hardly seems relevant to anyone or anything.

Some made up stat that ran in a news article 5 days ago LoL so stupid.

Edited by BillsFan692