Week 12 Game Balls vs. the Chiefs

26CornerBlitz

11 minutes ago, Kirby Jackson said:

Go pout in the corner. This place would be much better off if you took your agenda and went home. The Bills won and are very much alive; I’m sorry that you hate that. 

Im allowed to make an observation. The offense was a total bore.  

Maybe you should go home 

1 hour ago, GunnerBill said:

Eric Wood was much better today than he has been most of the season. Tre was excellent, Zay had a couple of big plays and I think Frazier called an excellent game. 

Except for the critical holding penalty on Dawkins I thought he played well. Our top three picks are progressing with White playing as an established starter. It seems as if Zay Jones has worked through his early jitters and exhibiting his talent. 

6 minutes ago, JohnC said:

Except for the critical holding penalty on Dawkins I thought he played well. Our top three picks are progressing with White playing as an established starter. It seems as if Zay Jones has worked through his early jitters and exhibiting his talent. 

Milano looked like he belonged today so that’s another 2017 draftee.  Frankly I’m more encouraged by player development than player evaluation.  The Bills have hit on some draft picks over the years but have been abysmal at developing them. Maybe that’s changing.

Preston Brown.  Good coverage on Kelce and in on a lot of tackles near the line of scrimmage.   Schmidt, no big returns from #10.   I had a bad feeling before the game that the Bills would lose by 3 or less on a late punt return by Hill.  Schmidt didn't give him the chance.

Just now, Coach Tuesday said:

Milano looked like he belonged today so that’s another 2017 draftee.  Frankly I’m more encouraged by player development than player evaluation.  The Bills have hit on some draft picks over the years but have been abysmal at developing them. Maybe that’s changing.

I agree that Milano did not look out of place. He diagnosed one play really well and brought the back down behind the line of scrimmage. He's not a thumper but covers the field very well. 

• Like (+1) 1