Gameday Thread 2nd Half Bills @ Chargers

Chandler#81

1 minute ago, Bills757 said:

Boom!!  "This game is won in the trenches".  What a novel, yet ingenious statement.  1000+ to you......most people on this board wanna just draft a franchise QB and think that'll solve the problem....like franchise QB's grow on trees.  

WE NEED TO FIX THE OLINE!!  This has nothing to do with Peterman or Taylor.  The Oline is terrible and it's killing this offense.  If they're not whiffing on blocks, they're holding.  OPEN YOUR EYES PEOPLE!!

Problem is you're right and so are they. A franchise QB will help cover up other holes.  A stellar OL will too.  We have none of the above. What is the core strength of this team? Kicker?

Just now, 34-78-83 said:

This team decided to middle their way in 2017, and this is the result.

Easily could win 10 games if they had simply left the offensive scheme from 2016, even with TT's known flaws.

I am embarrassed as a fan this year.

I'm embarrassed as a fan every year.

I wear my Bills hat out and people look at me like I'm from mars.

• Haha (+1) 1

Just now, joesixpack said:

I refuse to sit here and watch that garbage RB posing as a QB when I could watch Carson Wentz tear the league to shreds.

Still not offering any solutions though.  Tyrod's the best we got at the moment, and he put us in playoff position sooo....

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Bills757 said:

Boom!!  "This game is won in the trenches".  What a novel, yet ingenious statement.  1000+ to you......most people on this board wanna just draft a franchise QB and think that'll solve the problem....like franchise QB's grow on trees.  

WE NEED TO FIX THE OLINE!!  This has nothing to do with Peterman or Taylor.  The Oline is terrible and it's killing this offense.  If they're not whiffing on blocks, they're holding.  OPEN YOUR EYES PEOPLE!!

Yes and while terrible this is also on Dennison and Juan.  If these guys are as bad as we are seeing then why are they not using formations where they have an upback to help the weak links??  They just keep trotting out spread formations and what not getting Taylor and Peterman killed.  There is such a thing as stubbornness and these guys fit it IMO.

Just now, McNubbins said:

Still not offering any solutions though.  Tyrod's the best we got at the moment, and he put us in playoff position sooo....

Will you stop saying that?

This team was never making the playoffs. When they lost to the Jets, you, me and everyone else who watched the Bills for the past two decades knew the season was over.

Just now, Bangarang said:

It actually scares to think we will draft a QB high and trust Dennison to not only develop him but put him in positions to succeed 

I've been beating the drum that I hope they don't want to draft a QB with Dennison as the OC. Please god no, he's horrible.