Phillip Rivers enters concussion protocol

1 minute ago, Mat68 said:

Lol watch Cardale drop 300 yards.  Actually, he goes 150 and 70 running.  Melvin Gordon is a bad matchup for us.  Unless they commit to run blitzs and 8 9 in the box they may win with or without Rivers.

The Saints averaged like 14.6 YPC vs. an 8 man box yesterday. 

5 minutes ago, ScottLaw said:

Lol.

Does Peterman have all pro potential at DT that we don't know about? 

No but he has the potential to not be completely stifled but an opposing defense. He probably could make a defense pay for either blitzing every down or stacking the box to stop the run. And while I know I can’t say for sure that Peterman can make a defense pay for that...I don’t know that he CANT. Which is more then I can say for Tyrod.

28 minutes ago, plenzmd1 said:

wow..Cardale up next?

Wouldn't that be a kick in the balls if Cardale ends our season!

UGH! I hadn’t thought of THAT! 

I was going to say I’m glad he self reported. Smart move. Most people would say his gazillion dollars is enough to last forever, even with a gazillion kids. Be smart, know all their names by the time they get out of high school. 

19 minutes ago, /dev/null said:

Rivers probably gave himself a headache thinking about how he'll never win a championship with the Chargers

Funny you say that. He threw a game ending interception to Bouye in OT. He tackled Bouye right inside the 10 and looked like he taunted him a bit. 

My guess is that was the play, from what I remember he did stonewall Bouye but the throw was cringeworthy.

16 minutes ago, Yeezus said:

Its monday...

Rivers is arguably the toughest QB in the NFL. Its a must win game for them. he's playing. 

Concussions have nothing to do with toughness tho. Let’s hope he can’t go this week but gets better quickly thereafter.

HAHAHAHAHA.....come on people Cardale ends our career...really Cardale??  get a friggin grip......i will tell you what will end our season next weekend.....dont know who their RB is off hand but that is what will end our playoff hopes.....our Run Defence is so pitiful my own grandma can run through our defence and than some.........these idiots better find a way to fix this crap or forgetaboutit!!   Oh boy another 300 + yards on the ground would be just friggin lovely! (sarcasm of course)

Edited by JPP
  • Haha (+1) 1

Rivers looks like he's flipping over a table every time he throws with that bizarre delivery. He and everything Chargers has annoyed me ever since they fired my man Marty for going 14-2 and losing to NE in the playoffs when a DB fumbled the game winning pick after he was jokingly TOLD NOT TO IN PREGAME WARMUPS BY MARTY!!

Sorry... still drives me nuts

Edited by TheFunPolice