TNF: Fish at Ravens

YoloinOhio

• Replies 399
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Too many cats on the field! Five yards. It's funny how he got OB and then stopped.

Romo evaluating the cat was hysterical.

"I like his form. Good extension there. Doesn't even get phased if there are people around. Look at the change of direction. Can he get both feet in at the end, Jim?"

Nance: "He turns it upfield."

Romo: "That's way too much fun at this point."

Dude's a natural.

Romo evaluating the cat was hysterical.

"I like his form. Good extension there. Doesn't even get phased if there are people around. Look at the change of direction. Can he get both feet in at the end, Jim?"

Nance: "He turns it upfield."

Romo: "That's way too much fun at this point."

Dude's a natural.

Haha did this really happen. I have to find the clip.

Gase had this cocky disinterested "I'm smarter than everyone else" dbag body language the whole game. And the hat over the corners of the eyes is ridiculous.

No emotion. Nothing. Except an eye roll on the botched screen that could have been a big play. Just an awful look in my opinion.

I wanted someone to light a firecracker next to him to see if he'd jump.

Made me really appreciate Coach McD and what he's building here.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Great game, the Ravens hold off the gritty hard charging powerhouse Dolphins led by the supremely gifted and underappreciated Matt Moore. :lol:

we lost to Matt Moore last year.. was it Christmas Eve? Man, that was an awful game, maybe the worst of Rex's time in Buffalo. I'm still mad about that one.

we lost to Matt Moore last year.. was it Christmas Eve? Man, that was an awful game, maybe the worst of Rex's time in Buffalo. I'm still mad about that one.

That was one we should be remembering as one of TT's 4th quarter comebacks. Ugh.

This game, however, was a reminder from Matt Moore to everyone else that he does NOT actually want to play.

Last year never happened. Rex Ryan coaching the Bills was all just a bad dream.

Thursday night football is an absolute failboat.

The 'fins smell like a beached whale. Thank goodness we still have to play them TWICE. Shady has to have those two games circled on his calendar, seeing how Collins got 113 on 18 carries and another 30 receiving.

So.... yea.... I had the Dolphins in this one. My picks have been mainly awful this year but what a weird league.

The NFL is like a box of chocolates. The Jags absolutely destroyed this Ravens team a few weeks ago. Now they blast Miami in a similar fashion.

The NFL is like a box of chocolates. The Jags absolutely destroyed this Ravens team a few weeks ago. Now they blast Miami in a similar fashion.

This is the oddest season I can remember. Let's hope something even more odd happens.... and the Bills break the drought!!

lol !@#$ THE FISH

god that was glorious to watch.

As someone who remembers 0-for-the-Seventies, it was just wonderful! :thumbsup:

Did the Carp seem as disinterested in playing this game as they did the game that they got whipped 20-0 by the Saints? In that game the announcers were dumping on Cutler for being "uninvolved", but in this one it seemed as if the entire offense was "uninvolved"... like they all had just come out of retirement.

I see the Fish were fully exposed last night. I hope Kiko is hit with a hefty fine and at least a 1-game suspension.

Their 4-2 record was reminiscent of Buffalo's record last year -- a mirage.

I disagree. QBs are constantly milking the slide rule to make extra yardage on a scramble - if a QB is going to slide, he's got to do so before a defensive player is in the process of making a play, and he's got to complete the slide, i.e. no fake slides.

I disagree. QBs are constantly milking the slide rule to make extra yardage on a scramble - if a QB is going to slide, he's got to do so before a defensive player is in the process of making a play, and he's got to complete the slide, i.e. no fake slides.

Kiko certainly knew what he was doing was within the letter of the law, but certainly not the spirit of it either.....here's why IMO; let's assume Kiko was trying to make a football play and tackle a runner with the ball, then his hit would have gone right into the knees of that player, especially someone of Joe Flacco's stature. Additionally, he led with the shoulder to the head "area", knowing his shoulder does not constitute a penalty, but hoped to hit somewhere in the head area other wise why not wrap him up, like you would a true runner....in other words, he knew what he was doing was bad, just not so bad to be ejected. And he was right...he knew he was taking the penalty....I liked Kiko when he was here, because he played with passion - and it was on display last night - but since he left, I've only watched him a few times, but in every game he pushes the roughing envelope because I think he gets frustrated and loses his head.....excuse the pun.

Kiko certainly knew what he was doing was within the letter of the law, but certainly not the spirit of it either.....here's why IMO; let's assume Kiko was trying to make a football play and tackle a runner with the ball, then his hit would have gone right into the knees of that player, especially someone of Joe Flacco's stature. Additionally, he led with the shoulder to the head "area", knowing his shoulder does not constitute a penalty, but hoped to hit somewhere in the head area other wise why not wrap him up, like you would a true runner....in other words, he knew what he was doing was bad, just not so bad to be ejected. And he was right...he knew he was taking the penalty....I liked Kiko when he was here, because he played with passion - and it was on display last night - but since he left, I've only watched him a few times, but in every game he pushes the roughing envelope because I think he gets frustrated and loses his head.....excuse the pun.

One Ravens LB will disagree with you. He said what Kiko did is what they are all told to do. Because Falcco slid so late he got hit in the head.

Had he slid earlier Kiko would have gone over the top of him.