TNF: Fish at Ravens

YoloinOhio

Great start by the Ravens and certainly wasn't expecting this the way the Fish have been playing.

But Miami has been a BEAST in the 2nd half of games this year which is why I'm paranoid they will pull out another big comeback especially with Flacco out for the Ravens.

They look like doo doo right now. Don't see it. Ravens will rally around Flacco.

• Replies 399
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

He wasn't going for the first. He was sliding, feet first, short of the down marker. I seriously don't know how you are not seeing the issue with the hit.

He was 100% going for the first and at the last second chickened out because he didn't know Kiko was there. Kiko went to him him at the exact time he slid. Both in the wrong. Because it was a hit to the head it's a penalty and borderline ejectionable offense but it definitely wasn't dirty. Ive been hit on plays like that and I've delivered hits on plays like that. If you don't want to get hit as a QB don't go for the first. I learned that lesson the hard way too

Deion saw it just how I did. Flacco going for the first. His fault. Kiko didn't pull up so that's on him too but I feel for Kiko but I know it's tough to stop once you initiate the hit.

Because it was a hit to head he should have been ejected but I'll never agree that he did it on purpose. He was trying to stop him from.getting the first

Edited by kdiggz

I was replying to 2 people saying it was helmet to helmet. It wasn't so I'm assuming they didn't even watch the replay so their posts are invalid

Im not going to pile on here; your a long standing and more importantly a respected member of TBD. I watched the play several times. It was dirty.

Im now watching the halftime show. They are trying to explain this away as a bang bang play. Kiko could have turned a shoulder.

I agree he slid late. But he slid.

Deion saw it just how I did. Flacco going for the first. His fault. Kiko didn't pull up so that's on him too but I feel for Kiko but I know it's tough to stop once you initiate the hit.

Because it was a hit to head he should have been ejected but I'll never agree that he did it on purpose. He was trying to stop him from.getting the first

He gave himself up with a slide. That means he shouldn't be touched. Period.

I tried defending you, then you agreed with Deion. :)

Deion saw it just how I did. Flacco going for the first. His fault. Kiko didn't pull up so that's on him too but I feel for Kiko but I know it's tough to stop once you initiate the hit

As did Cowher.

But...

@Cardale7_

Hopefully Joe is ok. Dirty hit

:w00t:

He was 100% going for the first and at the last second chickened out because he didn't know Kiko was there. Kiko went to him him at the exact time he slid. Both in the wrong. Because it was a hit to the head it's a penalty and borderline ejectionable offense but it definitely wasn't dirty. Ive been hit on plays like that and I've delivered hits on plays like that. If you don't want to get hit as a QB don't go for the first. I learned that lesson the hard way too

If he was going for the first, he would have dove head first. He saw kiko had the angle, so he gave himself up short of the down marker. I have no doubt that kiko could have avoided that kind of contact to Flaccos head. No doubt. He made the decision to go for the killshot....almost literally. Eff him.

And I suppose Aaron Williams was wearing a short skirt?

Im not going to pile on here; your a long standing and more importantly a respected member of TBD. I watched the play several times. It was dirty.

Im now watching the halftime show. They are trying to explain this away as a bang bang play. Kiko could have turned a shoulder.

This is where I am.

He was flying in a million miles an hour, but that last second twitch toward Flacco was unnecessary. He could have torpedoed right over him like we've seen many times before

I appreciate your opinion and I agree because he slid he needed to pull up and didn't and because the hit landed on the head it is an ejectionable play. I saw it as bang bang and having played and been in that situation on both sides I can understand both views. Some others on this board just can't handle it when someone has a different view though apparently. Thanks for coming with a respectful response