Broncos fan forums

YoloinOhio

This is from a SBNation Q&A by Jeff Hunter. "comfortable win". the arrogance is astounding.

What do the Broncos need to do to beat the Bills? Conversely, what do the Bills need to do to come out with the win?

#1 Stop Lesean McCoy and the rushing attack of the Bills.

#2 Contain Tyrod Taylor - I'm betting you will see a lot of pass rushes where Denver will form a pocket around him instead of directly going for the throat. They know how to play QBs who can beat you with their legs and know they can rely on the No Fly Zone to keep his guys covered downfield.

#3 Don't turn the ball over. This offense while looking spectacular in Week 2 just needs to play smart and not give the ball away. If they can play possession football, it should be a somewhat comfortable win for the Broncos.

They're so glorious, maybe the Bills should just concede.

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Let's crack a beer and take a peek :)

Umm, I had my first beverage hours ago.... but anyone with enough left in the tank to check it out....reports would be appreciated.

I must say, their fans were there in numbers. THAT was disappointing, but not as disappointing as flying home after a loss. :)

(I was embarrassed to see they had maybe 20% max of the crowd, so I wonder how Jags fans must feel to see Bills represent 2/3 of the crowd?)

The holding call on Incognito and block in the back call, on O'Leary I think, were bogus.

Those were good calls. The White PI was bogus but I don't remember any other bad ones against the Bills.

What I was most surprised at was the equality of the calls; Denver was assessed a couple costly ones aside from the Miller fiasco.

The holding call on Incognito and block in the back call, on O'Leary I think, were bogus.

I can live with the Incognito penalty, when the refs see the hook, they call it automatically. The penalty on O'leary was BS.

Check this out, from Broncos fans on the Charles TD

Leary got away with absolutely holding and tackling his guy, but I'll take it. Charles looked good on that run.

Yeah I saw that too. It happens against our defense all the time though, so I don't care.

lol those were legit penalties. Richie grabbed Millers leg and pulled him down and OLearly shoved the dude in the back.. the only one I think that was a bad call was PI on White like one yard passed the LOS

The most bogus call was the Unsportsmanlike on Miller but glad they made that call

lol those were legit penalties. Richie grabbed Millers leg and pulled him down and OLearly shoved the dude in the back.. the only one I think that was a bad call was PI on White like one yard passed the LOS

The most bogus call was the Unsportsmanlike on Miller but glad they made that call

It was taunting...good call.

After looking at that ridiculous forum for about 15 seconds and getting a headache, let me just say, thank you Scott.

Quick observation, that's a terrible forum!! It's hard to read and very whiny. Thanks SDS for keeping this place rolling!!

I say it every time I have to see another fan forum. This site is the absolute best. Thanks SDS!

You don't know what he said in that exchange though. The ref does. The flag wasn't thrown until he looked back, not when he pulled his hand back.

Wonder what Miami's forum is saying.

I went to a Bills game in Miami in 2014. These are not the Shula era Dolphins fans. I'm not even sure that the majority of the current "fans" even realize they have a football, and not a "futbol", team. It was a social gathering, and for a "sellout" against a division rival, half the fans never left the parking lot. I'd bet their fan sites are part incoherent babble and part overwhelming apathy... which would be fitting with Cutler as the face of the franchise this season.

Actually, I read some very reasonable posts. Treating more like a "trap" game, whatever that means.. LOL

They know our D is legit, best they've faced so far, problem is our Offense can't keep up, so, yeah I'd be a little worried because if TT can somehow find his form (LOLOL I know I know) then decent offence great defense wins NFL Football games, simple as that.

Tim-

Trap games do not exist, it has been statistically proven using an exhaustive study of 25+ years by Football Outsiders. Teams win and lost "trap games" at the exact same rate they win and lose any other game they are favored in.

Edited by matter2003

Those were good calls. The White PI was bogus but I don't remember any other bad ones against the Bills.

What I was most surprised at was the equality of the calls; Denver was assessed a couple costly ones aside from the Miller fiasco.

The hands to the face call on Adolphus Washington was a bad call.

The hands to the face call on Adolphus Washington was a bad call.

You don't know what he said in that exchange though. The ref does. The flag wasn't thrown until he looked back, not when he pulled his hand back.

I'm just glad the OTHER team got a BIG penelty for that. I will ALWAYS remember Hughes getting flagged for slapping his OWN teammate on the head, don't care what he got flagged for just happy it was not the Bills.