Sammy watch

dave mcbride

Eh, Kupp looks ok, he's getting a lot of single coverage because of Sammy/Woods/Austin.

Problem is exactly what happened on Sunday, Goff looks for Kupp too much. Right off that snap in the last drive, he zeros in on Kupp, who hasn't beaten his guy and throws the ball to him, which is intercepted.

Kupps talent level is no where near Watkins, who took a 5 yard slant for 25 yards on Sunday. The YAC was what everyone here wanted to see. Caught the ball put his foot in the ground and was gone.

Kupp was being discussed in camp and preseason before Sammy showed up. I'm not saying Kupp is as talented as Sammy. He's not. He does look good though for a rookie. And as you said Goff looks for him. Goff is comfortable with him and I don't see Sammy's new presence causing that to stop. Goff is young in the game and Kupp has his confidence. Sammy ain't going to see the targets he should see. Edited by purple haze

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Kupp was being discussed in camp and preseason before Sammy showed up. I'm not saying Kupp is as talented as Sammy. He's not. He does look good though for a rookie. And as you said Goff looks for him. Goff is comfortable with him and I don't see Sammy's new presence causing that to stop. Hogg is young in the game and Kupp has his confidence. Sammy ain't going to see the targets he should see.

Yeah, chemistry is super important for qbs and WRs. It's why Fitz and SJ did so good because they were 2nd teamers together.

But Kupp is lucky he doesn't have to face #1 cbs.

I just recently found out that there are legitimately people who believe the earth is flat. I was absolutely blown away.

Just the list of things that you would have to believe are lies hurts my head to think about. Time zones, gravity, shadows, satellites and satellite imagery, hurricanes and wind patterns, the Hubble space telescope, international space station, all the astronauts, pilots and commercial passengers who have seen the curvature of the earth with their own 2 eyes. Flights that have circumnavigated the globe non stop. Ships slowly appearing on the horizon. Lines of sight from higher viewpoints. The list goes in and in and on.

But I guess you can find something on the internet to back up any viewpoint you have these days, no matter how irrational or insane it might be.

i have heard the same.

and more.

great take, but he was wrong.

MORE?

Excellent! (not the bad news, but that you have more scoop)

Suffice it to say that for whatever reasons, a divorce between Sammy and the Bills was inevitable from both sides' perspectives, right?

Edited by Rico

MORE?

Excellent! (not the bad news, but that you have more scoop)

Suffice it to say that for whatever reasons, a divorce between Sammy and the Bills was inevitable from both sides' perspectives, right?

the bills were not happy with him on a professional or personal level.

spidey senses tell me his act for the rams has gone tired, too

also could be he was a supreme pu$sy while he was here, pretending to go down w contact, but went down early, not trying on 50/50 balls, dropping 5 yarders (afraid to be hit) never taking a screen anywhere ( had 1 in 3 seasons) f twatkins.

also could be he was a supreme pu$sy while he was here, pretending to go down w contact, but went down early, not trying on 50/50 balls, dropping 5 yarders (afraid to be hit) never taking a screen anywhere ( had 1 in 3 seasons) f twatkins.

i'll be here all night until 10, folks.

They are a bit of a mess as a team in LA. No one will go to their games until they're good, their best player skipped camp and wants a dareus deal, their qb isn't very good yet, they pay their receivers a ton, and will pay them more if they extend Sammy. They're going to be cap strapped soon.

They won't go to their games even if they are good. They just don't care much about the NFL.

I've lived in LA and my grandmother lived their for 40 years. It's a Dodger and Lakers town.

They are a bit of a mess as a team in LA. No one will go to their games until they're good, their best player skipped camp and wants a dareus deal, their qb isn't very good yet, they pay their receivers a ton, and will pay them more if they extend Sammy. They're going to be cap strapped soon.

They are 1-1 and averaging 33 points with a 2nd year qb and 1st time head coach.

But tonight will be Christmas for some of you. You get to root for Sammy to fail!!!!

They won't go to their games even if they are good. They just don't care much about the NFL.

I've lived in LA and my grandmother lived their for 40 years. It's a Dodger and Lakers town.

2 teams in that crappy market is a joke.

They are 1-1 and averaging 33 points with a 2nd year qb and 1st time head coach.

But tonight will be Christmas for some of you. You get to root for Sammy to fail!!!!

2 teams in that crappy market is a joke.

The irony. 50% of this board roots for Tyrod to fail every week. But thats ok.

Flat Earthers really??? Do you guys even science?

:blink:

I actually lived in the same university residence as Leo Ferrari, the Flat Earth Society's founder (he was our residence don)...he was pretty funny. But I can assure you he didn't believe in a flat earth...his main idea was that Copernicus and Galileo had to endure persecution and arrest for their scientific beliefs which are now common knowledge.

He founded the FES so that we wouldn't forget or not have the courage to challenge conventional 'wisdom' about pretty much anything. Good philosophy that could be used in football, too :flirt:

How about anthropomoricglobalwarmingclimatechange? Or has "consensus" eliminated all need for discussion? :ph34r:

I mean, do those guys even science? :devil:

Right now, assuming he keeps healthy, Watkins is on pace for a 56 target 700 yd year. That must give him a warm feeling.

he could probably retire after this year and be a first ballot HOFer with those stats, if only Bills fans voted.....

The irony. 50% of this board roots for Tyrod to fail every week. But thats ok.

Tyrod, front office, coaching staff, other players, yup

Just don't say anything not glowing about anyone who has moved on and improved/looked better

Not sure why people would still be emotionally invested with Watkins, it's not as if he was some sort of locker room, inspirational or community leader. He is a guy with talent that really never endeared himself to Bills fans in any sort of meaningful way. We traded a lot for him and for one reason or another he never lived up to it. That's the bottom line.

this is the kind of post that is destroying the board.

Thanks for continuing to do that

You need to realize some people here know things

Your baseless claim that I am lying and have no clue what I am talking about I'd unfounded. Even then, if this was purely my opinion, your opinion holds no more weight than mine.

You are what's wrong with the board. Please, leave.

Your lying is ruining the board. Please leave.

Your lying is ruining the board. Please leave.

It is your choice whether to believe what people here post as real information. It is the opposite of ruining the board. Posters who are willing to post things they hear from viable sources enhance the board, not ruin it. In most cases, the info that is posted ends up getting reported publically later on.