Sammy watch

dave mcbride

What's your issue with Goff? First overall pick that has great talent around him and seems to have made big strides already early in his 2nd season. Rams offense is going to be tough to stop.

If he stays on this pace. End of last year most had him labeled as a bust. He's played well so far because of the new offense. Let's see if he keeps it up

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

If he stays on this pace. End of last year most had him labeled as a bust. He's played well so far because of the new offense. Let's see if he keeps it u

Who? Pretty ridiculous to call a QB a bust after a rookie season with a coach on his way out.

Doesn't have the right DNA, me first, diva, she-male, the list goes on and on. You really think he'd last? He would want out of here asap.

I haven't heard a single thing about off-field issues or lack of work ethic and he produces on the field. That's the DNA they're looking for. And most WR's, and great players, are divas.

There is not a single shred of evidence to back this up.

Huh? Do you watch the Bills? Sammy in his 9 game healthy stretch in 2015 after the bye week was one the most productive WR's in the NFL. But keep saying no evidence. He is 4th in NFL in YPC as well since entering the NFL. But keep saying crazy things like this.

Edited by Alphadawg7

If he stays on this pace. End of last year most had him labeled as a bust. He's played well so far because of the new offense. Let's see if he keeps it up

Bust because of not being able to stay on the field. not because of talent. Our WR corp is a joke.

I haven't heard a single thing about off-field issues or lack of work ethic and he produces on the field. That's the DNA they're looking for. And most WR's, and great players, are divas.

Rumblings from our organization getting rid of Sammy were based on him being a diva/me first. Don't tell me you weren't privy to this.

Huh? Do you watch the Bills? Sammy in his 9 game healthy stretch in 2015 after the bye week was one the most productive WR's in the NFL. But keep saying no evidence. He is 4th in NFL in YPC as well since entering the NFL. But keep saying crazy things like this.

True, for those 9 games.he showed potential to be a game-breaker.

Rumblings from our organization getting rid of Sammy were based on him being a diva/me first. Don't tell me you weren't privy to this.

You think the Bills wouldn't put up with a diva/me first attitude from a guy like OBJ?

It's an opinion that I think you'd be stupid to disagree with.

Healthy, contract year, NO legitimate receiving option on the team, and you saw Tyrod and Sammy connection early in preseason.

Our WR corp, as I stated a few posts before is a joke right now. the offense of the last two years with this defense may have made the playoffs.

He's an elite talent. He would have been the best player on offense. If he's healthy, the floor is 1100 yards and 9 TDs. And McCoy wouldn't be facing 8 men in the box every week.

Even with his "slow start" he's nearly up to that pace with tonight

He's a guy you have to account for. We need more than McCoy in that category

Matthews and Zay have to out perform the former bills or else this organization made a bad move. It's that simple. They are trying to win and right now the moves they made aren't aligning with what they hope to accomplish.

Matthews is on a contract year. We may be in danger of having an all new WR corp next year as well. Is this not a problem to anyone?

He's an elite talent. He would have been the best player on offense. If he's healthy, the floor is 1100 yards and 9 TDs. And McCoy wouldn't be facing 8 men in the box every week.

When healthy he's an elite talent. That was part of the uncertainty that made him trade-bait. But Shady would still have been the best player.

True, for those 9 games.he showed potential to be a game-breaker.

You think the Bills wouldn't put up with a diva/me first attitude from a guy like OBJ?

I think it's FAR from certain right now. He's a far larger handful than Sammy, for instance.

Matthews and Zay have to out perform the former bills or else this organization made a bad move. It's that simple. They are trying to win and right now the moves they made aren't aligning with what they hope to accomplish.

Matthews is on a contract year. We may be in danger of having an all new WR corp next year as well. Is this not a problem to anyone?

Yes it's a problem. If Matthews has a strong season, we won't pay him. If he has a poor season, would he want to stay here. Would he stay either way, especially if we go with a rookie QB next season.

When is the last time we've had two WR over 100 yards?

Sammy and Woods don't have the right DNA, just the right skill level to produce in the NFL.

Who would you rather have? Mahomes, Sammy, and Zay. Or Tre and Tyrod.

why be an integrity violation? We have more compensation from Sammy and Mahomes than what you stated. Sont be a liar.

I like the way Goff is starting to play.

When healthy he's an elite talent. That was part of the uncertainty that made him trade-bait. But Shady would still have been the best player.

Dez Bryant, Julio Jones, OBJ, and Demaryius Thomas all fall into that same category. And you don't see their teams turning chicken-s##t and trading them.

And if you're worried about injuries, McBeane is riding a 29 year old RB until he pukes every game. At Shady's age, Watkins would have been the better player.

Edited by Perry Turtle