Sammy watch

dave mcbride

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

In fairness to the previous Rams staff, they lacked the resources that surround Goff now. There was no stable veteran like 12th-year left tackle Andrew Whitworth or ninth-year center John Sullivan. Todd Gurley was not the smooth, swift runner that we saw in 2015 and have seen these first two weeks. There was no possession target like Kupp, and no dynamic receiver like Watkins (who, by the way, has flashed the change-of-direction quickness that made him the fourth overall pick in Buffalo in 2014; it won’t be long before he’s showcased like a true No. 1).

Fully integrating Watkins in this capacity is a matter of time.

I think TBD needs a therapy session to help move on from Sammy. I need to stop being hypocritical, and make this my last Sammy post response. There is no way that we can assess the trade at this point. No need to pine over him daily. We need to see what we do with the picks that we gained from him. No need to pine over the ex before knowing if the replacement may be better.

I think TBD needs a therapy session to help move on from Sammy. I need to stop being hypocritical, and make this my last Sammy post response. There is no way that we can assess the trade at this point. No need to pine over him daily. We need to see what we do with the picks that we gained from him. No need to pine over the ex before knowing if the replacement may be better.

To have a full picture of who won the trade, I agree.

But when you lose a game because you score 3 points and have to go to a rookie wr for a crucial catch, then it's ok to wonder if Sammy makes a difference.

We have a high school passing attack.

But when you lose a game because you score 3 points and have to go to a rookie wr for a crucial catch, then it's ok to wonder if Sammy makes a difference.

I agree that it's fair to wonder. I can't argue against that. We don't have a true number one, and that's an issue. It's just tough to know what would have happened. I always think back to the Ravens opener last season with Sammy on the field.

I agree that it's fair to wonder. I can't argue against that. We don't have a true number one, and that's an issue. It's just tough to know what would have happened. I always think back to the Ravens opener last season with Sammy on the field.

Sammy wasn't healthy and he got rushed back. Ruined his season.

And we scored a td that game! :)

watkins was never resigning here. at least we got something for him.

he's the girl that was dumping us after homecoming so we danced with the other girl who we could take home.

Still would have benn nice to at least get laid at Homecoming instead of sitting home jerking around though :nana:

Edited by Alphadawg7

Still would have benn nice to at least get laid at Homecoming instead of sitting home jerking around though :nana:

that's why you take the one you can take home. we got something for nothing. i'm glad ej gaines is putting out, in other words

You don't know this.

lets just say, i do.

that's why you take the one you can take home. we got something for nothing. i'm glad ej gaines is putting out, in other words

lets just say, i do.

You may know that the Bills would not offer him a market rate contract or something to that effect. You said "never". Suffice it to say that the FO could have picked up his fifth year option. You cannot know what may have happened over those two years. If the FO played their hand correctly there is zero way to know if SW may have re signed in Buffalo IF he played well over two seasons and IF he were offered a market rate contract .

We didn't "have" to go to rookie for a crucial catch. He was wide open.

To say you know Sammy would have been that open or that he'd catch that ball is myopic at best.

When you have Taylor as your qb it doesn't matter who's out there.

Run, run, throw. You're severely handicapping any receivers when the D knows you have to throw on third down.

Either Taylor is that bad and they don't trust him or we have a terrible offensive scheme. Either one sucks and I'm so bummed this is what we have to look forward to all year.

I thought we were done with this style of play, I thought we were "unleashing" Taylor.

All smoke and mirrors. Can't even get excited about the Broncos game now.

You may know that the Bills would not offer him a market rate contract or something to that effect. You said "never". Suffice it to say that the FO could have picked up his fifth year option. You cannot know what may have happened over those two years. If the FO played their hand correctly there is zero way to know if SW may have re signed in Buffalo IF he played well over two seasons and IF he were offered a market rate contract .

i will quote someone else here in a thread you might have missed. watkins was never resigning.

that came from someone who doesn't miss. and i have good reason to believe them.

disagree with me if you want. won't change nada.

i will quote someone else here in a thread you might have missed. watkins was never resigning.

that came from someone who doesn't miss. and i have good reason to believe them.

disagree with me if you want. won't change nada.

Whatever, I'm not impressed. You make it sound as if it was Sammy and not the FO. Unless you or whomever heard it from SW or his agent personally , its meaningless drivel.