Sammy watch

dave mcbride

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Tell me you are not saying that his presence isn't missed here.

The Bills won more games when he was out last year. Happenstance? Possibly. But it cannot be conveniently dismissed. And with the way Taylor is struggling in a new offense, I don't know how much it would have mattered.

I think it's FAR from certain right now. He's a far larger handful than Sammy, for instance.

If a guy takes care of business and produces on Sundays, like OBJ does, you can excuse a lot.

Hahahaha.

It's just Bills fans looking like fools yet again.

Why must we find excuses for THE **** ORGANIZATION we follow?

Call a spade a spade. The trade was moronic and Sammy is a great player.

Why the hell DO you follow this team, Scott? I've never seen someone so jaded before, even on the old boards.

Hahahaha.

It's just Bills fans looking like fools yet again.

Why must we find excuses for THE **** ORGANIZATION we follow?

Call a spade a spade. The trade was moronic and Sammy is a great player.

Yup. Trade was stupid. Sammy is a great player when healthy. Why some Bills fans cant accept that is hilarious. Trade the 24 year old WR, keep the 29 year old RB.

But apparently now he's gritty? Not like when he was that big softy playing with broken ribs or trying to force his way on the field when he should've hung it up for surgery earlier last year.

People forget how tough Sammy actually is and what he tried to play through. He got unlucky with a foot injury that can't have anything done to speed up recovery, but the kid did all he could to be on the field all the time.

Why the hell DO you follow this team, Scott? I've never seen someone so jaded before, even on the old boards.

I used to be the biggest homer on the board and I hated Scott. But a lot of good posters didn't like this trade. And for some reason, Bills fans decided to hate Sammy and pretend like he was an elite talent.

Dude has trouble staying healthy but this is the risk in that trade. He is really, really good when he is healthy. We win that Carolina game with him.

5-11/6-10 bottom 5 passing offense. Wanna bet?

The Bills were a bottom-5 passing offense with Sammy. And I can easily see 5-11/6-10 because I think Taylor isn't a good enough QB.

I can also see the Rams at 5-11/6-10. But with a better passing offense.

Maybe we should stopping calling players, especially qbs, busts after 7 games.

Also, getting a potential top 5 wr helps too.

It's only one game.

The Bills were a bottom-5 passing offense with Sammy. And I can easily see 5-11/6-10 because I think Taylor isn't a good enough QB.

I can also see the Rams at 5-11/6-10. But with a better passing offense.

It's only one game.

I love that argument, it's ok to get rid of talent because the QB sucks. So when we draft a QB and our only WR is Zay, are we going to draft another guy?

I used to be the biggest homer on the board and I hated Scott. But a lot of good posters didn't like this trade. And for some reason, Bills fans decided to hate Sammy and pretend like he was an elite talent.

Dude has trouble staying healthy but this is the risk in that trade. He is really, really good when he is healthy. We win that Carolina game with him.

Oh I know, I was floored by the trade. I guess it does no good in my mind to constantly belittle McD and Beane over and over on here for something that is done. We've done it before, I'm sure we will do it again.

I'm a fan.

I have no control over how stupid and inept the team I watch is.

This is a truth that's lost on people who don't realize that being a Bills fan is about a shared following.........not about blindly supporting suspect or unproven leadership.

Mentioned in another thread that I'm watching that Ken Burns Vietnam documentary and this frickin drought is almost as long as that conflict at this point..........all we need now is Peter Coyote to stay alive long enough to grimly narrate the retrospective of all the self-inflicted damage when it finally ends.

What really blows my mind here is looking at year 2.........what the f*ck do they do with this ancient roster next year?........take a step back? Keep old players........get rid of young ones :doh:.......McDermott is really going to have to coach his assoff to avoid the guillotine.

Gurley looked like a bust last season, averaging under 3 yards a carry. The Rams go out and get their young QB some talented WRs in the off season, and now Gurley has more room to run. It's early, but Gurley looks like an all pro runner again.

Also signed big number 77. On top of having a young aggressive offensive coach. And wade Phillips on d. They look good but there's a lot that goes into it. Not just having Sammy! Play calling and a better oline def helps.

I'm not sure how I feel about the Sammy trade yet. But I am happy with our head coach and think we have a bright futures