GDT: Chiefs at Patriots

Fadingpain

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

So Hogan really stepped up with Edelman out, huh?

Congrats to Gillislee for doing all he could to keep the Pats*** in it.

Gilmore? lolol

KC got a tremendous win but suffered a huge loss with Berry.

Great, great way to start the season.

Edited by eball

Kareem Hunt was significantly better than Gillislee tonight and if BB hadn't traded away his whole drsft he could have had him on a rookie deal for 4 years instead of paying Mike and giving up a pick when he already had 4 RBs including one who had 4 TDs in the SB and one who had 18 TDs last year but ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Edited by YoloinOhio

Good to see the Pats board has brain dead posters too. Case in point:

They kept Jimmy for a reason. Belichick saw brady lose zip on his balls in the super bowl. Here's something to ponder. BB knows Brady's arm strength isn't there so he makes the offense more veritcal therefore exposing Brady so that Jimmy can get in sooner. BB always said he wants to win with another QB. I don't know, something to think about.

We can also garner a little hope from this victory, that our coach has strong connections to Coach Reid.. dare I say it... trust the process

That's actually a very interesting take - the possibility of McD getting some tips from his mentor on game-planning for the Pats...

Oh boy, that was so sweet to watch.. I started Brady though but I'll take it, $3 game on DK is more than a price to pay for this.

That D is in big big trouble, and no Michaels and Collingsworth, it wasn't "JUST" because of hightower going down you moron. Outside of McCourty that secondary is soft,a nd the front 7 is barely college sturdy.. Seems they ignored the D this off season, and it showed. I guess letting all those big names walk because you have Brady is starting to catch up to the evil genius. Let's hope it's not just a facade though.

Go Bills!

Tim-

Reports of the Pats demise will be greatly exaggerated.*

They are working to gel these new pieces together. This was just an extended preseason game. Oh yea they wanted to win. But they won't sweat this.

They'll figure it out. They always do. And first thing, is realize Dion Lewis is their best overall RB. It boggles my mind why they've pushed him aside for Rex freaking Burkhead.

They'll still end up 12-4 at worst and have home field.

*If Hightower is out long term maybe not but I think he's fine.

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

Honestly I'm disappointed . The Chiefs winning hurts us getting that top qb next year

In what way? The Bills own pick will be higher than that of the Chiefs. The KC pick will either be a throw in to move up or they will give a future 1st to move and keep the Chiefs pick for another player. It won't make the difference between getting a QB or not. If the teams ahead of the Bills want a QB they are not going to trade with them. So a trade will only happen with a team that doesn't want to take a QB. The Bills own pick being early is far more important than the KC pick.

This actually really sucks for us guys. We needed KC to lose.

Although this is enjoyable to watch, not good for Bills.

See above. This is a myth

or we can have a good season and compete for the division. Pats* are vulnerable to the deep ball.

This will probably not happen. Still loved seeing the Pats lose on national TV